User Tag List

Thread: heeeeellllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeeeellllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Angry heeeeellllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead:i have a question to all of the members including the creator of this website
    WAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH U GUYS WHY CANT I PUT ANYTHING ON MY PSP
    I CANT PUT AN XMB THEME OR I CANT MOVE AN HOMEBREW OR AN ANYTHING,make an video section to this website for the ones that have no idea how to use this website just 4 newbies. i mean i read everything and i still dont get no one will help me at all at least guide us alittle please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopfully u dont band me for being "real" just please somone dont make me sound desperate
    mine is 5.00 m33-6

User Info Menu

Re: heeeeellllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf??? Uh, what exactly is your problem???? Your english is so bad I just can't understand what the hell you are trying to say

User Info Menu

he's trying to say he's too lazy to figure it out for his damnself, so he's demanding all of you waste your own time to spoon feed him info that is already readily available.

well, at least that's what i get from it.

User Info Menu

dude its all in here i started from scratch and johnnymckinney tells you every single instruction for what you want he wouldnt just leave a program there with no instructions
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

â€*•®©™Ç®ÄŽý™®©•™â€*

User Info Menu

r u that much of a noob that u cant put anything on ur psp.it says how to do everything in the instructions just for noobs.
    ReP me uP if i did aNYThing to help :band:MeTALLICa