User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nitepr won't start

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Nitepr won't start

Ok, so I worked nitepr on my psp before with 5.00 m33-6 but then i got a new memory card and put nitepr on the new memory card but when i start the game nitepr wont start. I set up the nitepr for ULUS-10310 and in the beggining of the text file i put ;MEDAL OF HONOR HEROES 2. plz help!?!?!?

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Re: Nitepr won't start

did you make your new memory card a magic memory stick?
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

Nitepr won't start

User Info Menu

Did you enable it?

â€*•®©™Ç®ÄŽý™®©•™â€*

User Info Menu

did u have the seplugins folder
    ReP me uP if i did aNYThing to help :band:MeTALLICa

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

What do u mean, i have to make it a magic memory stick every time i get a new one. and yes i had seplugins folder and enabled it.

----Added 15/6/2009 at 1:32 PM----
    I tried downgrading to 3.71 m33-2 and it still wont work.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Nitepr won't start

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    Ok, so I worked nitepr on my psp before with 5.00 m33-6 but then i got a new memory card and put nitepr on the new memory card but when i start the game nitepr wont start. I set up the nitepr for ULUS-10310 and in the beggining of the text file i put ;MEDAL OF HONOR HEROES 2. plz help!?!?!?
    The Text File Is Supposed To Be Named ULUS-10310 And Are You Sure You Put ms0:/seplugins/nitePR.prx Into The Game.txt

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

In game nothing says push home button twice then hold + & - but i can still pull up nitepr. But when i pull up nitepr it just goes to main menu and theres no codes!!!! there's no flashing text that says start/insert coins. :sad:Plz help:sad:
    Last edited by lolhacks; 06-15-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Nitepr won't start

User Info Menu

The Text Files With All Of The Codes Is Supposed To Be Named ULUS-10310 and put into the nitepr folder

Nitepr won't start

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by purpy View Post
    The Text Files With All Of The Codes Is Supposed To Be Named ULUS-10310.txt and put into the nitepr folder
    and I think it is also case sensitive (and fixed file name above for you ^^^)

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

ok so... i have my seplugins folder, in it is nitepr folder which is where i put my text file ULUS-10310 and in that i have all my codes, but still when i go to nitepr in game no codes show up...:(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast