User Tag List

Thread: PSP CSO?? Help Please?

PSP CSO?? Help Please?

User Info Menu

Unhappy PSP CSO?? Help Please?

I recently downloaded Rock Band.cso and I played it once then I hit HOME and then it shut off? Then when I turned it back on The CSO wasn't in my Game folder anymore? But I hooked it up to the computer and the cso was there? But The psp for some reason can't detect it anymore. I don't understand I played it once so it DOES work???

Please help me.

And YES I HAVE CFW 5.00 m33-6
    BrotherFromHell

PSP CSO?? Help Please?

User Info Menu

Re: PSP CSO?? Help Please?

Hmm... I haven't encountered anything like that yet.. I have rock band unplugged also on my PSP downloaded and i always hit the home button to quit the game most of the time but didn't have any problems with it except i can't download songs from the music store.. Every credit card i enter it keeps saying invalid information, some crap like that..

Why won't you try deleting the rockband.cso file when you hook your PSP up on the computer then just re-copy it, see if it'll work again..

Goodluck!

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

PSP CSO?? Help Please?

User Info Menu

I did that and yes it works but I don't think I'll keep wanting to hook up to the computer and re-copy that take 20minutes I just want someone ou there to tell me wtf is wrong so I don't have to do that.

----Added 14/6/2009 at 9:44 PM----
    Please some one tell me what's wrong.
    BrotherFromHell

PSP CSO?? Help Please?

User Info Menu

here's the problem: that rockband you downloaded was probably the leaked beta, which has a bug that will sometimes delete your game folder, so just put it in your ISO folder and play on