User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S-video / av cable for sony psp

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

S-video / av cable for sony psp

Okay I'm trying to find a tv link for my psp but can't find any that play games and movies that are in my price range. My price range is anywhere from 0-25 dollars (+ shipping). I found a couple but they only play movies. I found one that does play games and movies but it's like 55$ and I dont wanna pay that much. So anybody know where I can buy a good one for my price range??!?!??!

----Added 16/6/2009 at 7:28 AM----
    I forgot... does it work on cfw??? i have 5.00 m33-6.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

Re: S-video / av cable for sony psp

the component is about $20 at best buy, and it works on any slim

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

k thnx i'll search it.

----Added 16/6/2009 at 7:41 AM----
    I saw taht cable and it needs progressive scan which my tv does not have :sad: I need one that works for tvs without hd. yes i know sad, i dont have hd tv:sad:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    k thnx i'll search it.

----Added 16/6/2009 at 7:41 AM----
    I saw taht cable and it needs progressive scan which my tv does not have :sad: I need one that works for tvs without hd. yes i know sad, i dont have hd tv:sad:
    then composite, which if I remember correctly doesn't do games, so your out of luck until you get a tv with component

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

k :sad: thnxs

User Info Menu

uhm i have to disagree. the composite on my 2K plays games fine with fusa.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    uhm i have to disagree. the composite on my 2K plays games fine with fusa.
    does it have three things at the end? (red white and yellow) if not then you have component

User Info Menu

lmao, yeah man i know the difference. that's what the fusa plug-in is. it allows fullscreen tv out for games over any psp cable.

btw, it only applies to the 2000. the 3000 can already play games outputted via a composite cable.
    Last edited by z3n; 07-03-2009 at 06:03 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    lmao, yeah man i know the difference. that's what the fusa plug-in is. it allows fullscreen tv out for games over any psp cable.

btw, it only applies to the 2000. the 3000 can already play games outputted via a composite cable.
    never heard of fusa, thought it was a cheap chinese brand TV, thanks to google I know what it is.

User Info Menu

I think that lolhacks is confused... Does your TV have white red and yellow inputs? If so, that's a progressive scan TV. If you hve a TV that has blue, green and some other colours (Can't remember) then you have a HD TV. You don't need to buy a HD PSP cable. Just buy a normal one. I'm pretty sure ALL TV's have the red yellow and white (RCA) inputs. The only TV's taht don't have it are like.... 100 years old. I have a TV from the 70's that has RCA inputs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast