User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p. Psp

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: My r.i.p my psp

got pictures??? lol:). that must sucked.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Umm..

So how did the PSP caught fire just by inserting a pandora battery and a magic memory stick in it??

Short circuit perhaps?? I was actually hoping for a semi or full brick if the pandora battery or magic memory stick was messed up..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    got pictures??? lol:). that must sucked.
    my psp was burning i was on panic ,,camera i even did not know what a camera was when the psp was burning

----Added 22/7/2009 at 7:39 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    Umm..

So how did the PSP caught fire just by inserting a pandora battery and a magic memory stick in it??

Short circuit perhaps?? I was actually hoping for a semi or full brick if the pandora battery or magic memory stick was messed up..
    he cut 2 legs of the battery and he did not drain it

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

wtf did that really happen?!

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

dude,a pandora battery wont cause your psp to burst into flames unless he jizzed all over it,took the white shit off,or popped like 1/2 of the pins.now,the battery prolly will explode or leak,but it certainly wont catch your psp on fire,unless you put it into a microwave :D

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    dude,a pandora battery wont cause your psp to burst into flames unless he jizzed all over it,took the white shit off,or popped like 1/2 of the pins.now,the battery prolly will explode or leak,but it certainly wont catch your psp on fire,unless you put it into a microwave :D
    yo the psp start with little flames that why i say holy shitttt then when i started blowing it i make the situation more bad when i run down stairs i was on flamesssss when i try to turn it on nothing the battery was burnnnn

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ProJecTxShadoW View Post
    pffft.

start reading as well as proof reading? :mellow:
    He lives in the dominican republic, he doesn't speak english well. Would you like me to proof read everything you write?
    Last edited by AlienatedTailz; 07-24-2009 at 12:06 PM.

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    He lives in the dominican republic, he doesn't speak englis well. Would you like me to proof read everything you write?
    thank you for understanding me

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    He lives in the dominican republic, he doesn't speak english well. Would you like me to proof read everything you write?
    You don't have to but I have to proofread your posts all the time. :haha:

R.i.p. Psp

User Info Menu

Re: R.i.p. Psp

There's an actual case documented, it was in the news not too long ago about a kid who had second degree burns on his leg because of his PSP bursting into flames while in his pocket, but that one happened because the PSP somehow got wet..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast