User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSN and web browser error

PSN and web browser error

User Info Menu

I am having issues with my PSP internet. I tried to log onto Resistance Retribution this morning and it "froze" after clicking sign in with my PSN account. I say "froze" because i could still press home and bring up my nitepr. I turned off the WLAN switch and it took me back to the multiplayer screen. I went to my XMB and tried to access the PSN store. After clicking sign in, it had a "please wait" message and i saw the circle thing in the bottom right corner flashing. My psp stayed on the screen for about 2 minutes, then a message came up saying that the PSP was unable to connect to the internet. Under that it showed the error number "80431068." I then tried to use the web browser, but I had the same result. The strange thing is that I can still go online with FTB2.

I did some research and found that resetting the default settings and making the internet connection again helped. I tried and when i tested the connection, there was a 100% but i scrolled down and it said "Internet connection: Failed"

Right now I am not sure what to do about this problem. Just yesterday everything was fine. I have a PSP Phat running 5.50 Gen-B CFW. Any suggestions?

User Info Menu

Re: PSN and web browser error

your internet connection is fucked up

User Info Menu

Can you be more specific? Because I am able to go on the internet using my computer and I can also use my wifi for FTB2.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stealthKILR View Post
    Can you be more specific? Because I am able to go on the internet using my computer and I can also use my wifi for FTB2.
    hmm, so ftb2 works and RR doesn't, I'm assuming your using the same PSP right?

User Info Menu

Yes. My ftb2 works without a problem, however, when i try to log onto RR, it doesn't work. And because i restored my settings to default, it wants me to sign up for PSN again even though I already have an account. And I cant sign up because the PSN page won't open. I am using the same exact psp for everything. Perhaps something in my VSH or Recover Menu is wrong?

User Info Menu

Yes. My ftb2 works without a problem, however, when i try to log onto RR, it doesn't work. And because i restored my settings to default, it wants me to sign up for PSN again even though I already have an account. And I cant sign up because the PSN page won't open. I am using the same exact psp for everything. Perhaps something in my VSH or Recover Menu is wrong?
    what UMD setting are you using?

User Info Menu

My UMD Iso mode is on Normal

User Info Menu

My UMD Iso mode is on Normal
    change it to either sony, or if that doesn't work m33

User Info Menu

Alright well I have tried both and they still do not allow me to use my internet browser and access the PSN.

User Info Menu

Alright well I have tried both and they still do not allow me to use my internet browser and access the PSN.
    hmmm, what plugins are you using...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast