User Tag List

Thread: [Tutorial]Twisted Metal Head-On EUR

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

[Tutorial]Twisted Metal Head-On EUR

[?]72uger and [?]73ullet's Guide to get on the Twisted Metal Head-On Europe servers (to get online again) this also works for other games too in Europe. Follow each step exactly and in the order I have them. All credit for this guide goes to [?]72uger and [?]73ullet, of the [?] Gods Of War Clan (owners of www.72uger.*** and www.73ullet.***, both links go to the same Website). [?]72uger and [?]73ullet have been doing this since March 2005 and we don't help people hack there Sony PSP anymore. We hardly play our PSP's because they are boring and so easy to do anything on. People these days thinking they are beasts at doing stuff on a Sony PSP, etc are nothing, but oh well let them think they are lmao.

Step 1: Your Sony PSP (Sony Playstation Portable) must be custom like [?]72uger's and [?]73ullet's (hacked/custom). It doesn't matter what kind of PSP you have, it only needs to have CFW (Custom Firmware). If it doesn't, then oh well I'm not going into detail about how to do that.

Step 2: You will need the Twisted Head-On Europe.cso to play online, on the Twisted Metal Head-On Europe server. To get the Twisted Head-On Europe.cso click here.

Step 3: Once you have that done, you want to put it on your Sony PSP, just like any other ISO/CSO file. You will then probably try to go on Twisted Metal Head-On as usual and try to log in with your old name from the Twisted Metal Head-On US servers (which were shut down on May 13, 2008 at 5:45PM EST) but you will notice you can't. Now you need to get your Network Access Code.

Step 4: To get your Network Access Code you will have to follow this step exactly. You need to make up a story and send it to this email I am about to give you, but lucky for you I already made up a story that works no problem.
    Story (email it to [email protected], it usually takes 1 hour to maybe a couple days to get your Network Access Code, so be patient): Hi,
    Sorry to bother you, but I recently went on vacation to Europe and bought a Sony PSP while I was over there for my son. When I came back I surprised him with it and he was so happy. He has been playing it recently and one of his friends told him that he could go online and play games over an Internet connection using Wi-Fi. We have all of that stuff, such as the router too, but when he tried to go online it wouldn't let him. It says he needed something called a Network Access Code. I asked his friend if he needs a Network Access Code with his PSP to play online and he told me that those codes are only for Europe PSP's, which I happened to buy. I went and searched on the Internet and it said I should have gotten a piece of paper in the box that my Sony PSP came in, but I received nothing with a Network Access Code on it.
    I was wondering if there is anyway you guys can help me solve this problem, my son really wants to play Sony PSP games online with his friend, but he needs a Network Access Code. If you guys can help me, I would really appreciate it, so that way my son can use his Sony PSP online and have fun, instead of not being able to.
    Thank you for you time,
    "Put your name here"

Step 5: Once you have received an email back, containing your Network Access Code, you will now need to take that code and go here to create an online account (it almost reminds you of a Playstation Network account creation). Notice: It will say your gaming handle or something (I did this long ago) and to enter one, that name will be the name you use for all Europe type online games (there servers). You will also use the password you made with that name as your password for all Europe type online games (there servers).

Step 6: When you have finished all of the above, log in with your name and password on Twisted Metal Head-On Europe (the cso you downloaded from the link I provided you). You will then be online, congratulations. You will notice the game is completely dead though (nobody plays). [?]72uger and [?]73ullet are trying to bring it back and fix that problem.

Credit for this whole Guide goes to [?]72uger and [?]73ullet, the owners/leaders of the [?] Gods Of War Clan and www.72uger.***/www.73ullet.*** (there Website).
    Notice: I will allow this to be posted on other Websites, as long as the credit to [?]72uger and [?]73ullet stays there. If I notice someone copying it from our Website, posting it on another Website and removing the credit, you will be permanently banned from our Website and owned (trust me on that).

Proof:

DaAnimal is in these pictures below, he is daanimalwest (he followed our Guide to get on the Twisted Metal Head-On Europe servers (this Guide) on our Website, our Guide also works for any other game).

Copyright ©2005 - 2009, [?] Gods Of War
    Last edited by Noss; 08-05-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

[Tutorial]Twisted Metal Head-On EUR

User Info Menu

Re: [Tutorial]Twisted Metal Head-On EUR

EU games on PSP are dead.