User Tag List

Thread: All Members Please Read Before Posting Codes.

All Members Please Read Before Posting Codes.

User Info Menu

Please before you decide to post codes, search the forums to make sure they haven't already been posted. Recently i have seen members posting codes that have already been posted in these forums and even stated that they do not care, these members have received warnings, infractions, and even bans for their actions and to prevent this from happening to you please search the forums. Also please DO NOT post data bases that is prohibited on this website and will result in an warning/infraction and if the problem persists it will result in a ban.

I would like to thank the few who are actually taking their time to read this and actually abide by this simple rule and helping to make the staff's job easier

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Re: All Members Please Read Before Posting Codes.

not trying to argue with staff here, but thats all i was saying last night to the kid that was doing that and he was being gay about saying stuff like i love gods gift after he posted somthing and was calling me a cutie so i said i knew you were a f** in the begining. i blocked it out tho and got a warning for it, i was trying to help the forums from spammed threads. but it was just a warning so im okay with it. but it still goes on my record, like i said no disrespect
    Last edited by -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-; 08-03-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -_-GoDs_GiFt-_- View Post
    not trying to argue with staff here, but thats all i was saying last night to the kid that was doing that and he was being gay about saying stuff like i love gods gift after he posted somthing and was calling me a cutie so i said i knew you were a f** in the begining. i blocked it out tho and got a warning for it, i was trying to help the forums from spammed threads. but it was just a warning so im okay with it. but it still goes on my record, like i said no disrespect
    i know thats one of the many reasons i made this

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Cool Re: All Members Please Read Before Posting Codes.

The majority of people who do this usually are new to the site and are looking to be recognized! They think if they post a good code (that isnt on the top page of codes) they will get credit.

Other than that, there has been A LOT of leaking, so what do you say to that? Do they get banned straight away or not?
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

i am one to give people a second chance and give them a warning first then if it happens again they receive an infraction and if the problem persists after receiving multiple warnings it will result in a ban

User Info Menu

what if ur posting like their is no tomorrow?
    Rep Me UP iiF ii DiiD AnY HeLP...
    :gunsmilie:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -xJzOoKiEx- View Post
    what if ur posting like their is no tomorrow?
    well as long as it is useful to the members of the site and it hasn't already been previously posted AND its not SPAM, its fine

User Info Menu

i wish these damn site newbs would read this shit

User Info Menu

True dat^^^

User Info Menu

I Think Johnny Has Force Users To Read A Thread Hack.
    Try Using That. ;)
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!