User Tag List

Thread: I need help

I need help

User Info Menu

Unhappy I need help

on my psp i had custom firmware, well after a while my start button doesn't work right and its all just a big mess im sending it in hoping that will work but if not can anyone help me out???:sad: if you can help me out plz pm me on how to get it all working again

I need help

User Info Menu

Re: I need help

Well this happened to me once. I fixed it by remaking a magic memory stick and got old M33 firmware instead of instead of the GEN stuff,but if that doesent work it means it is a hardware problem.That I can't help you with,but I'm sure there is a video on YOUTUBE. Hope the best for your psp.
    The one's who say they are wise are follish,but those who do not speak of it are very wise.

I need help

User Info Menu

it could be just your psps start button,i doubt its from cfw.Anyway,if they turn it on and see cfw on it,lol.

I need help

User Info Menu

yeah sending it in is about all you can do
    i will help you , message me
    :shoot: :wheelchair: lolol
    :band: slipknot
    IF YOU NEED HELP I WILL HELP YOU!!!
    :iagree:
    and rep meh please!

I need help

User Info Menu

Or you can just do it yourself..

Open up your PSP and look at the home bar connection under your LCD screen, they sometimes get moved out of the socket and your start/select/home/volume button won't work..

If you're uncomfortable in doing it, and you plan on sending it back to Sony, make sure you flash back to the original firmware just in case they give you a hard time about it..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

I need help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dakotapat View Post
    on my psp i had custom firmware, well after a while my start button doesn't work right and its all just a big mess im sending it in hoping that will work but if not can anyone help me out???:sad: if you can help me out plz pm me on how to get it all working again

Whatever you do, do not send it in... That is the worst you can do. First 9 times out of 10 the warranty on your PSP is expired, second if they you have CFW on it, it's technically against the law and they can sue you and thirdly you can fix every part of the PSP with spare's on the net all you need is a youtube video, screwdriver, the part, and 10 mins of time and your set
    Last edited by Fallintears; 09-30-2009 at 08:09 AM.

I need help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    it could be just your psps start button,i doubt its from cfw.Anyway,if they turn it on and see cfw on it,lol.
    lol i took it off im not dumb i know if i send it in with cfw on it ill get in a load of trouble from sony and my warrenty isnt expired yet