User Tag List

Thread: Need alot of help.

Need alot of help.

User Info Menu

Need alot of help.

Ok so i flash firmware and rebooted from installer loader on my 3000. the screen was trembling. but if i took battery out and back in it wouldnt.i tested it out. chickhen was working FINE. it was installer loader. so ive been asking around. and i was reccomeneded to try cfw enabler 3.60. so i put it in game.went on my psp and started up. i pressed uninstall. then flash and log or something. and it worked. i press start in custom firmware. and i brang me to xmb. i went to system information. and it says 5.00 MHU. arent i suppose to have 5.00 m33-6?. and then when i exited it the screen started trembling AGAIN. any help please?!

Need alot of help.

User Info Menu

Re: Need alot of help.

Sounds like an LCD problem. This is a common issue with the 3000 model. Contact Sony.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Need alot of help.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Sounds like an LCD problem. This is a common issue with the 3000 model. Contact Sony.
    Seriously a lcd problem? I didnt know installer loader/Cfw enabler could mess with lcd -_-. Is there any way i can fix it my self johnny? THANKS ur da best

Need alot of help.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battery View Post
    Seriously a lcd problem? I didnt know installer loader/Cfw enabler could mess with lcd -_-. Is there any way i can fix it my self johnny? THANKS ur da best
    It possibly was a pre-existing issue that just escalated, because a Firmware wouldn't do that. Which made me think of the 3000 issue.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Need alot of help.

User Info Menu

So im guessing no way to fix myself? XD