User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psp charging problem

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Psp charging problem

Ok i have a psp 3k 5.03 gen a full. so i was playing my iso/cso gta lcs then i let my brother play it while it was plugged in. i went to have a shower and came back and the light was green, it was plugged in( i have a hipstreet charger and the light on it was green) but no orange light. i went back to xmb and still no orange light. or the battery sign blinking. i turned off and orange light. is it still charging? i need some help

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Re: Psp charging problem

is the battery even in the device?

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone View Post
    Ok i have a psp 3k 5.03 gen a full. so i was playing my iso/cso gta lcs then i let my brother play it while it was plugged in. i went to have a shower and came back and the light was green, it was plugged in( i have a hipstreet charger and the light on it was green) but no orange light. i went back to xmb and still no orange light. or the battery sign blinking. i turned off and orange light. is it still charging? i need some help
    Orange means charging, so yea it's still charging.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Yah the battery is in -_-. Well ill check. yep its in it. So why isnt it blinking the battery sign on my psp xmb or showing orange light while its on?

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Blinking Means Battery Dead.

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Let me explain this again. i mean when you turn on xmb right beside the time it shows how many battery there is. when its charging it usually blinks. and the orange light comes on. it only comes on when its off

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone View Post
    Let me explain this again. i mean when you turn on xmb right beside the time it shows how many battery there is. when its charging it usually blinks. and the orange light comes on. it only comes on when its off
    Charger may be broken. Find another charger or borrow a friends to test. If it turns out to be the case, buy a new one.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Charger may be broken. Find another charger or borrow a friends to test. If it turns out to be the case, buy a new one.
    Seriously. So i either have to always charge it when its off or just buy a new one? Omfg. i already had to buy a new one.

----Added 25/10/2009 at 5:26 PM----
    Ok i just had it off it had the orange light on so i just turned on and the orange light stayed on. and the battery thing blinking. but then 5 secs after it went to green.

----Added 25/10/2009 at 5:31 PM----
    Like wouldnt i have a setting set to something different because it shows the orange light when its off.

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

two things possible:
    1. charger fucked (the more likely option)
    2. the outlet/circuit is fucked

So, how can you check? Move your psp&charger to the other side of your house/apartment, if it still does that then it's your charger

Psp charging problem

User Info Menu

its being a pussy right now. and i will try another outlet in a min. im playing around with the wire moving it up and down, and when i turn it on it shows the battery thing blink once then it stops. and no orange light. im going to try another outlet right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast