User Tag List

Thread: The PSP Go or PSP 3000

The PSP Go or PSP 3000

User Info Menu

The PSP Go or PSP 3000

I am going to be buying a new PSP december first when FTB 3 comes out, I don't care about hacking so do not try and convince me to go with the 3k for that reason, the only thing that's getting me is the loss of CFW from the Go, can someone help me decide which one?
    PSP Go or 3K?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: The PSP Go or PSP 3000

I would not buy the Go for the following reasons:

1) Does not use memory stick, instead you must download your games (once you fill your memory with games, you must delete them to download new ones).

2) Screen is smaller.

3) Cannot play older UMD games that you have already bought.

4) Not enough new features to balance out the negatives of the new console.

Overall the PSP Go is not user friendly. It looks shiny and new but they have tried too hard to protect it from CFW that they took out many crucial details to make the new system work well.

The PSP Go or PSP 3000

User Info Menu

Well that is true but just like everything other electronic device, its just a matter of time before it gets exploited and hacked, and it does use memory cards just a different type. The psp 3k has CFW right?
    PSP Go or 3K?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, I think so.

The PSP Go or PSP 3000

User Info Menu

Ugh idk which one i want, i have a 50 dollar giftcard so its 50 off which ever one, psp 3k is alot cheaper but the go have bluetooth and 16gb internal, so when ftb3 comes out i could use a ps3 controller
    PSP Go or 3K?