User Tag List

Thread: Danm 3k!!!!!

Danm 3k!!!!!

User Info Menu

Danm 3k!!!!!

Ok MY FUCKIN 3K HAS A PROBLEM AGAIN. im getting so pissed off. Alright so im running 5.03 gen b so i can play my assasins creed. i let it over to my brother to play socoom and when i went to grab it from him i went to go play assasins creed and i got the error that you have when a game is for 5.50 blah blah. i go to system information and its at 5.03 gen a.. I was like wtf. So i turned off and knew i would have to uninstall everythiong in my flash with cfwe so i did that, and went to the 5.03 gen b quick updater. then it came up as normal and said "Now reboot in cfw 5.03 gen b" so i waited a sec and it was staying at a black screen, then a couple seconds after it would turn off. i tried doing everything restoring default settings, and every time i ran the 5.03 gen b quick updater it would freeze.. Help would be great . rep+

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Danm 3k!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Danm 3k!!!!!

this kind of thing happend to me. I formated my mem card and forgot to put the "h.bin" back in the root of my mem card. so I copied it back and now it works. hope I helped! make sure you have the "h.bin" in the root of your memory stick.

Danm 3k!!!!!

User Info Menu

My h bin is in there -_-

Danm 3k!!!!!

User Info Menu

Try to start over, but when you do back up your firmware so if it happens again, a simple overwrite will fix it. I bet Sony is doing something to firmwares stored on Memory Sticks. There were games back in teh day that completely deleted ISO and Game folders. Could be doing this now, but no one has figured it out yet. Probably Assassin's Creed.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Danm 3k!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Try to start over, but when you do back up your firmware so if it happens again, a simple overwrite will fix it. I bet Sony is doing something to firmwares stored on Memory Sticks. There were games back in teh day that completely deleted ISO and Game folders. Could be doing this now, but no one has figured it out yet. Probably Assassin's Creed.
    Ok did a start over and still doesnt work. if i use the uninstall button and then use installer loader, It works. its the gen b part. What did you say about the overwrite?