User Tag List

Thread: Help With MGS PEACE WALKER

Help With MGS PEACE WALKER

User Info Menu

i cant runt metal gear peace walker in my psp 5.50 gen D3! game could not be started but they said all demos can now be played.

HELP

Remember Rep+ If i Helped You PSP 4 Life

User Info Menu

Re: Help With MGS PEACE WALKER

After extracting the file, move the MGS:PW_Demo folder to your PSP/GAME/ folder. Disable any plug-ins and if your using game categories, place this folder outside an CAT_ folder.

Also make sure that after installing 5.50 GEN-D3 that you look back at the recovery menu settings and make sure that you have your UMD driver set to No UMD- M33 and not UMD required..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

i have done what you said the m33 the game folder still game could not be started

User Info Menu

Hmm.. dunno what to say.. I have the demo myself but haven't transferred it yet to my PSP.. I'll let you know how mine goes..

----Added 18/12/2009 at 6:24 PM----
    Oh.. Also, did you install 5.50 GEN-D3 the Final version... Team GEN released an update coz the first one was still buggy.. So maybe that's the case..

User Info Menu

Ghost cakes i updated to gen d3 Final. i had a solution to make it worked. recover menu advance config then disable xmb plugins and game there my mgs worked lol

User Info Menu

Oh ok.. cool.. Yeah, i didn't even know till last night that GEN released an update to their 5.50 GEN-D3.. I'll install it later and MGS:PW... Too lazy to do anything today.. lol.. :taz: