User Tag List

Thread: PSP 5.50 GEN D3 what the hell?

PSP 5.50 GEN D3 what the hell?

User Info Menu

i've recently installed 5.50 GEN-D3 on my PSP. Well it works fine, it feels good to have the latest CTW on my PSP, but i've encountered a problem; WTH it's just the same as the previous GENs!!
    really, could anyone tell me a single improvement/difference in 5.50 GEN-D3 ?? they say that a CFW updater has been added, but that's useless since GEN said that they wont release a higher CFW like 6.XX
    i personally think that it's not worth the time (lol). i was better off with 3.90 M33
    what do you guys think?

User Info Menu

Re: PSP 5.50 GEN D3 what the hell?

stay wit m33 till 6.10 GEN.GEN jus made it so u can play higher games
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

There's a bug with the release of 5.50 GEN-D3... They also released an update for it.. The file should be 5.50 GEN-D3 Final... They know it had some issues and bugs that's why they released the update for it..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

Woah, hold on, 've encountered one more problem (p.s.: don't know if the updater fixes it, haven't tried yet:) )
    My save games don't work in 5.50 GEN-D3 ! i tried erasing the save games on my memory stick and putting in the ones that i'd backed up, but the problem still remained.
    I fixed the problem (guess how) by downgrading my PSP to 5.50 GEN-D2 again...
    BTW, does anyone know a way to downgrade the PSP to 3.80/3.90 M33 ?? I tried simply putting the 3.90 M33 upgrader to ms0/PSP/Game and load it up on the PSP but it didn't work..

User Info Menu

updates which hopefully 6.00 gen comes