User Tag List

Thread: PSP new slim 2006 cannot hack

PSP new slim 2006 cannot hack

User Info Menu

I have psp new slim 2006,want to downgrade from cfw 6.10 to cfw 5.55.I already use pandora batery and mms original from my friend cannot work.I create pandora batery from the original batery,the batery cannot hack and i use normally and the batery still not restore from the original with cut a tiny line from the board and cut 6th leg in chip...WHY...i think sony has block it...

User Info Menu

Re: PSP new slim 2006 cannot hack

Uhhm yeah you definitely have an even newer motherboard than the TA-88v3 if you say you have the PSP 2006 model. Basically It's just as hackable as a PSP 3000, which means NO HACK. Sorry.

User Info Menu

Try to Google it, I belive there is a way to hack it, besides its still a PSP 2000 model no matter what, and with that said I still think its possible to hack it. If not try the 3000 hacking method, it work on my PSP 1000, then I din't liked it so I went to CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 lol.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

you have 6.10 CFW?? lol

ive found that psp slim hacking doesnt work to well with pandora batteries that have been phisicaly altered. i just use PSPTool (on a hacked 1001) to convert it to pandora battery. you can change it back and forth too if you want it to be a normal battery again.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

User Info Menu

Wouldnt chicken hen work

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vosman View Post
    Wouldnt chicken hen work
    I believe chickhen only works with psp 3000s, and since he has a psp slim 2006, it will not work.

+Rep

User Info Menu

ChickHEN method will work for it. It's pretty much the same as a 3000 version so you can only modify it that way..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

._________.

User Info Menu

Chickhen wont work, he's on 6.10 and chickhen only works on 5.03 and previous. And since he tried pandora and mms and that didnt work, either the battery was pndora'd wrong and isnt really a pandora battery, the mms was made wrong or corrupted, or he has a TA-88 v3 or TA-90 motherboadrd. If the psp has ta-88/3 or ta-90, then chickhen would have been his only cfw option, had he not updated beyond 5.03.
    _____