User Tag List

Thread: mms help

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

mms help

okay so my friend gave me his fully bricked psp phat to fix. I know how to fix them but i need a mms maker that works with any card reader (I'm using a camera). The one's now detect if your driver letter is using a psp to make the mms so they dont work. I've tried like 4 different ones but cant find one that works. plz post a link or something to one that'll work in for my camera card reader.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

mms help

User Info Menu

Re: mms help

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have a psp of your own that you can use? Because to my knowledge (and from some searching on google), I can't find anything that will enable you do it on a card reader. Did you try Rain's Simple MMS Maker? I'm not sure if it will do anything but it's worth a try.
    http://www.maxconsole.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=122340

+Rep

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

no i just sold my psp actually. and ill try that thank you

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

mms help

User Info Menu

Ahhh that's suckish, alright well I hope it works. If it doesn't let me know and I'll keep searching around.

+Rep