User Tag List

Thread: 1 question and 1 problem

1 question and 1 problem

User Info Menu

Exclamation 1 question and 1 problem

I have 1 question and 1 problem

First of all my problem is why doesnt my psp connect to my pc if i use the cable it wont connect, i used a second 1 but it didnt connect either. Can somebody help me with this problem. Normally it worked but this time it didnt...

And now my question : Can my psp be downgraded i looked on the internet but i didnt get clear information about my psp slim. The model of my psp is : lite 2004 8c

Is that downgrade able ??

I really appreciate that you took your time to look at my thread

Thank you,

Chillhabbo

1 question and 1 problem

User Info Menu

Re: 1 question and 1 problem

Quote Originally Posted by chillhabbo View Post

First of all my problem is why doesnt my psp connect to my pc if i use the cable it wont connect, i used a second 1 but it didnt connect either. Can somebody help me with this problem. Normally it worked but this time it didnt...

And now my question : Can my psp be downgraded i looked on the internet but i didnt get clear information about my psp slim. The model of my psp is : lite 2004 8c

Thank you,

Chillhabbo
    Try another computer with that same usb cord. If that works then its ur usb ports.And if it doesnt work its ur usb cord

Yep

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Thank you,

Chillhabbo
    :chairsmack: first of all only cfw are able to upgrade and downgrade but this........."lite 2004 8c"
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

1 question and 1 problem

User Info Menu

This happened to me a lot. Hopefully your running Windows so i can help you with this. Anyways, do the following.

Click Start, now right click my computer and click properties. Click the 'Hardware' tab on the top. Now click Device Manager.

You'll see the name of your computer on the top of the list, click the + next to it if its not already branched out. Now plug in your PSP, you should see a change somewhere, a branch should open or something. You will see a yellow question mark next to something like "Unknown USB Device" or "PSP Type A(or B)". Right click it, click properties. Now on the top tabs click 'Driver' and go to the very bottom it should be the 4th selection and click uninstall. Wait for this to happen and then unplug your PSP & plug it back in. The software on the PSP will automatically install the drivers for use with USB.

I have no idea whether you can downgrade or not, I'm not into PSP shit anymore. But ^^^ that should fix your problem. If it doesnt it's probably a problem on your PSP and not the computer, mainly the problem probably being your usb plug in on your PSP.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Thank you,

Chillhabbo
    Well as for the CFW I do beleive you have to use chickhen downgrade this.

Otherwise I don't know. I have PSP2001 and PSP 1000. They can be downgraded easly.(I don't know when the PSP hacking part needs chickhen. I know it's in the 2000's)

THE ONLY PSP THAT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED YET IS THE PSPGO. AKA THE STUPID LOOKING ONE!!!

and as for the USB not working I'd try what zues' saying or if you don't have a window poping up just look under My computer like I do and It should be there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This happened to me a lot. Hopefully your running Windows so i can help you with this. Anyways, do the following.

Click Start, now right click my computer and click properties. Click the 'Hardware' tab on the top. Now click Device Manager.

You'll see the name of your computer on the top of the list, click the + next to it if its not already branched out. Now plug in your PSP, you should see a change somewhere, a branch should open or something. You will see a yellow question mark next to something like "Unknown USB Device" or "PSP Type A(or B)". Right click it, click properties. Now on the top tabs click 'Driver' and go to the very bottom it should be the 4th selection and click uninstall. Wait for this to happen and then unplug your PSP & plug it back in. The software on the PSP will automatically install the drivers for use with USB.

I have no idea whether you can downgrade or not, I'm not into PSP shit anymore. But ^^^ that should fix your problem. If it doesnt it's probably a problem on your PSP and not the computer, mainly the problem probably being your usb plug in on your PSP.

1 question and 1 problem

User Info Menu

thank you guys especially zeus that tutorial really helped you are the best!