User Tag List

Thread: My psp is bricked

My psp is bricked

User Info Menu

Exclamation My psp is bricked

While i was installing ChickHEN on my Psp Slim (Daxter Silver) my PSP got bricked. I've tried every method to unbrick it and they won't work i'm running windows 7 but i also have a windows xp. Can you help me?
    Rep + If I Helped you

[SFDM] Name(s)= COoKiE_MO7VSTA [FTB2] Name(s)=CO_oKiE-MO7VSTA Phat=4.01m33-2
    Slim=4.01m33-2 Slim2=5.00m33-3

My psp is bricked

User Info Menu

Re: My psp is bricked

is it compatible with pandora?

My psp is bricked

User Info Menu

Red face Re: My psp is bricked

yes. But what happened was that i tried to hack it a few times before and failed so i kinda gave up. but a while later i heard about ChickHEN i thought i'd try it out when i installed it every thing was going great and i double checked if it was even posible o hack it and yeah i could be hacked, so i when ahead and ran ChickHEN and every thing was going perfect untill what i think was one of the last steps when it said error.

I think it because the mothods i tried before said that I needed to format my memory stick and in chickHEN you didn't have to and the last time i tried to hack it it was suposed to install 3.71m33 and chickHEN installs 4.01m33-2 and both if the firmwares were on the memory stick at the time and i think the psp didnt know which one to install and thats why it bricked (well that what i think)

Do you under stand me? LoL
    Rep + If I Helped you

[SFDM] Name(s)= COoKiE_MO7VSTA [FTB2] Name(s)=CO_oKiE-MO7VSTA Phat=4.01m33-2
    Slim=4.01m33-2 Slim2=5.00m33-3

My psp is bricked

User Info Menu

Re: My psp is bricked

well, you're wrong. it's because of something you did OR because it powered off before it finished flashing. Just insert a pandora in there and it'll fix it