User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to clean a memory stick?

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Re: How to clean a memory stick?

Srry guys, i coudnt c replies. Thx 4 the responses, I cant format by psp or computer. It says my ms not inserted or insert J drive for my comp. I want all my data. Is it possible to transfer the data on the card? And if the connectors are broken, can I fix it? Repair shop? Cleaning?
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 08-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

1zz

User Info Menu

I know im just backing you up.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

How to clean a memory stick?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Z640 View Post
    My turn. He asked for memory stick, not hard drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaArmy View Post
    dude what ever you do dont forrmat your C-Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That will erase everything on it.
    Apparently, sarcasm is too difficult to comprehend...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    He asked how to clean it, not format it.
    obviously your not as smart as you claim to be because formating it is cleaning it

User Info Menu

Here's another idea...

If you have a modern-day computer or laptop, you can take the card out of your psp, and try to directly connect it to your computer via universal card slot either on the side or front of your computer.

Evil Long Cat

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    Srry guys, i coudnt c replies. Thx 4 the responses, I cant format by psp or computer. It says my ms not inserted or insert J drive for my comp. I want all my data. Is it possible to transfer the data on the card? And if the connectors are broken, can I fix it? Repair shop? Cleaning?
    formating is cleaning,if your computer or psp cant recognize it then you cant transfer the data,and im pretty sure a repair shop cant fix the connectors,which is probably your case,broken connectors.

----Added 8/8/2010 at 8:56 PM----
    or do you actually mean clean it,and not clean it out.if you mean actual cleanin just get some rubbing alcohol and dip the connectors in it and dry it off after

User Info Menu

Smile Re: How to clean a memory stick?

Physically cleaning it, not formatting it...just to clear it up. He wants to retrieve the data from the card. what good is formatting it if you cant have the data you just formatted.(if you formatted it...)

btw, did you try my last post?

Evil Long Cat

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

I tried that Z640, buty thx. And thx Blue, now I know people can fix the connectors. And when I ment clean, I ment literally clean like... Rubbing alchol
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 08-08-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: I

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

User Info Menu

yea just dip the connectors in some rubbing alcohol and dry it off with a soft,smooth cloth.and im sure if they are broken someone could fix it,just not places like best buy,gamestop,etc.and if you do think its that the connectors are broken make sure they look broken before you go to try and get it fixed,because they'll charge you even if nothing is broken.

User Info Menu

Put some alcohol on it :)
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast