User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to clean a memory stick?

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: How to clean a memory stick?

hey but when you put the achol on it make sure you get it really dry...for 2 reasons 1. depending on what material your connecters are it could carod them. 2. if you dont dry it good when you put it in your PSP/computer it could not only mess up the mem stick but it could also mess up your psp

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Nothing is working. I cant start my PSP since everything runs from mem stick. Even on startup.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

How to clean a memory stick?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    Nothing is working. I cant start my PSP since everything runs from mem stick. Even on startup.
    You should be able to start a psp without a memory stick.You just wont have anything you downloaded or saved.Also if the alcohol didn't work your connectors are probably broken.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

For my HACKED psp. I have a recovery startup menu on it. Since mem stick is curropt, it cant run the menu, or anything else, basically its like i bricked it.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)

How to clean a memory stick?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    For my "SOFTMODDED" psp. I have a recovery startup menu on it. Since mem stick is curropt, it cant run the menu, or anything else, basically its like i bricked it.
    Why does everything run through the mem stick?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

1zz

User Info Menu

oh thats sucks bio... i guess youll be pulling out the pandora battery again...next time keep all of your files backedup on your computer so all you would have to do is copy andpaster on a new mem. stick

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

I was just going to do my monthly backup, but i put in my comp, it didnt work/psp.

To codex, i hardmod my psp, stp thinking im a nub, ive been hacking 4 years. ANYWAY. The psp is not the problem. Its the stick. Everything runs from stick, like emus, prxs, etc. I know the sticks the prob because i can put that mem stick in my unhacked, and it just constantly blinks. I can put my other hack mem stick in my hacked psp and it works. But it only has music and stuff.
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 09-01-2010 at 09:05 PM.

1zz

User Info Menu

oh ok...well get another mem. stick and copy and pastewhats on your computer to your new mem. stick.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Cant. Computer dosent recognise it. It'll say Please insert drive J or whatever. Y dont u ppl understand?

1zz

User Info Menu

i know i get what your saying but if you were getting ready to do your monthly backup then you still have the stuff on your computer from when you backed it up last month right?

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast