User Tag List

Thread: Some 1 halp if u r a good hacker/hack user please help psp 3000 firmware 6.35 socom3

Some 1 halp if u r a good hacker/hack user please help psp 3000 firmware 6.35 socom3

User Info Menu

Some 1 halp if u r a good hacker/hack user please help psp 3000 firmware 6.35 socom3

Well I am a total nub.... I am basically at somthing below 0 at hacking/putting hacks on the psp, soz I have a psp core (3000) with 6.35 firmware :p and I would like to hack/mod socom fireteam bravo 3 (umd) i already can play online (came with code) but I would like to
    hack (or break) my psp :D. I need a step by step guide with links :P I am an epic fail when it comes to c++ or programming lawlz.... (ftb3 online game name UndeadHawk)
    Email> [email protected]

User Info Menu

Re: Some 1 halp if u r a good hacker/hack user please help psp 3000 firmware 6.35 soc

For your 3000, i believe your only option is the Signed HEN for 6.35. That won't get you on a cfw yet, nor does is allow kernal access (iirc). Start there.

Learn some basic memory hacks etc. Start on your computer using programs like Tsearch or Cheat Engine with games. Figure that out, look around here for tuts, they may be out dated but you can learn from them, none the less. Learn the basics... it doesn't take too much to write memory edits or the like. Get familiar with base 16, perhaps c/++, whatever the kids are up to these days. I've been out of the scene too long to tell you whether you can do anything on the 3k and online cheating/hacking.

Noticed 2 things: there's a section called Newbies on the index. And more importantly, this is an old ass post.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me