User Tag List

Thread: Idk if this has happened to anyone before, please help before I drop $20.

Idk if this has happened to anyone before, please help before I drop .

User Info Menu

Unhappy Idk if this has happened to anyone before, please help before I drop $20.

Ok, so I bought Socom FTB3 new at Gamestop a month or so after it came out. My psp was running some version of CFW, m33. and I believe that I had to update to OFW in order to gain access to the PS store. Which I had to do in order to activate my online entitlement code or just to play FTb3 online in general.

(the only reason I ever hacked in the first place was to have some sort of defense when playing FTB2 because I was tired of getting booted out of rooms or one-shotted.)

So after I updated to OFW, it wiped off the CFW and I lost my ability to run homebrew or use ingame cheats. Which was no big deal. I was excited about FTB3 and I didnt care. So FTB3 was working fine, I input my entitlement code and I was shootin noobs up in online multiplayer. After awhile, some hackers started to emerge and my friend convinced me to rehack my system. So I did. The online problem was I couldnt get FTB3 to start up. And after alot of frustration and long hours of fiddling with anything I could think of (thats not what she said) I gave up on the hacks and went back to OFW. Now it is telling me that I need to activate my entitlement code in order to gain access to play online. But I have no idea why! Because it is the same PSN account that I put the code on. Nothing has changed. and when I re-put my code in the PS store, it told me that it was either used already or it was typed in wrong. But the thing is, IT IS USED ALREADY! BY ME!!! i called up the b*****s down at Customer Service, and they were about as helpful as a pile of crap covered in ketchup... so now Im turnin to the pros before I drop $20 for a new code and feed the greedy system that is Sony. Idk what to do guys.

btw sorry for the really drawn out post. i just wanted to provide as much information as possible. i didnt mean to be a scrub :)

thank you,
    Zach

User Info Menu

Re: Idk if this has happened to anyone before, please help before I drop $20.

You need to redownload authorizations.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    How do I go about that? (btw I am currently running 6.39 OFW)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Johnny?
    Last edited by CoDeX; 06-15-2011 at 02:33 AM.