User Tag List

Thread: Does anyone get on SFDM

Does anyone get on SFDM

User Info Menu

Does anyone get on SFDM

Does anyone still play sfdm online anymore? I want to buy a psp again just to play it.
    Remember this ”When people criticize others work or accomplishments. It is because they know they could not have done any better."I
    Check out my Latest YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93IODTswro Updated 6/16/2008

Does anyone get on SFDM

User Info Menu

Re: Does anyone get on SFDM

Dark Mirrior? Isn't that the very first PSP SF title? I highly doubt anyone plays that anymore dude. Most active users here have switched to home console/pc gaming. I used to play SF: Combat Ops alot. Man, that game was awesome back in the day.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Does anyone get on SFDM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    Dark Mirrior? Isn't that the very first PSP SF title? I highly doubt anyone plays that anymore dude. Most active users here have switched to home console/pc gaming. I used to play SF: Combat Ops alot. Man, that game was awesome back in the day.
    True that. I remember playing Logans Shadow online a lot. I had to use Cheatmaster for the hacks online.

Remember this anyone?

Does anyone get on SFDM

User Info Menu

Yeah i remember that Johnny was like Holy Crap. Holy Crap. Holy Crap. That was tight! LOL

And i played Dark Mirror 2009 to 2012.
    Wonderful Code Maker

Does anyone get on SFDM

User Info Menu

2021 I got mine on eBay [3001]. Used to have one back in 2011 [gave it to a kid in need]. I missed it so bad so... This is helping me cope with being in "Stay at Home" times here in LA-CA area. Now all I have to do is find more games. And I hacked it, all by my wittle wownsome. LoL. Enjoy yours? I have that game, by the way.