User Tag List

Thread: What PSP Do you have?

What PSP Do you have?

User Info Menu

What PSP Do you have?

I'm curious what psp model do you have and do you expect to get a newer one?

I have the PSPgo black edition and I love it, I never knew that you could hack it, I did so and now even in more love with it :)..

What PSP Do you have?

User Info Menu

Re: What PSP Do you have?

Haven't had a PSP in ages, The last one I owned was the 2000 White Star Wars edition PSP. Man I loved that thing.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    Haven't had a PSP in ages, The last one I owned was the 2000 White Star Wars edition PSP. Man I loved that thing.
    HAHA I still have mine! Same exact one at that! It's white with darth vader on it. I hacked it maybe a year after I had it. And a year after that my lil bro got a black psp1000 and I hacked that. I prefer my 2000....

What PSP Do you have?

User Info Menu

2000 was the best model IMO. I want my damn PSP back. Lol.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

What PSP Do you have?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    2000 was the best model IMO. I want my damn PSP back. Lol.
    I have yours lol, but it wasn't a white Darth Vader one, it was the black 2000.

I have a 1000, 2000, and a Go. Getting the Vita day one. Can't wait.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

What PSP Do you have?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

Oh yeah, I forgot I traded you my other Piano Black 2000 for the disc drive mod back when I had 360. Did you ever fix the UMD drive on that thing?

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

Yha I wanna get vita also. Imma wait to get it though. haha I'm broke so Imma wait until it's cheap xP