User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PLUS cheats

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PLUS cheats

User Info Menu

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PLUS cheats

Alright..... Then what was the point in posting in a thread for SHARING what those cheats are? I am still imploring anyone who can find or create MPO+ NitePR cheats, to please do so here. I can't find any on the internet, and it could really use some. Getting past Extreme mode is a real pain.

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

Ahh, see now this is how I did extreme mode, I did some item hacking and so as soon as I started I have health and rations, maybe a gun. =P

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III-8-Ball-III View Post
    I did some hacks for this game? NO THERE MINE! BACK OFF! If you dont believe me ill post some pics later if you guys want?

Edit: Here are the pics. I know the first one shows bloodywolf as the name cause it is his gamesave that I got. But it is my pic.. I also have a bandana, can someone plz explain what it is used for? When equipped sometimes it says orator or something

http://www.pspdiscussions.com/image/images/XfJ43137.bmp
    http://www.pspdiscussions.com/image/images/75543204.bmp
    Idk about this but i remember in metal gear solid the twin nakes it was used for infinite ammo when you wore it.

XBL:fps Faybian
    PSN:Fab1an
    Add me if you wanna play something.

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

Wait, are you talkin about the bandana..I still dont know what its used for?
    If I have helped you, +rep or donate.

If you want Free Microsoft Points click here

User Info Menu

So apparently there's already MPO+ cheats out there, and I can't find them. If anyone runs across some, plz post

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III-8-Ball-III View Post
    Wait, are you talkin about the bandana..I still dont know what its used for?
    Yeah, when I played the twin snakes you got the bandana after you beat the game once. Then when you wore it you had infinite ammo and any gun you used while wearing.

User Info Menu

Does anyone know where to find MPO+ NitePR cheats?
    ----Double Post----
    That's fine, I don't want them for Online play in the first place! I want them so I can finally beat Extreme Mode, to unlock Campbell. So if you have any cheats for offline MPO+ cheats, I could REALLY use them.
    Last edited by Gamez1985; 01-31-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Double Post

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

Well, I would but I don't know if I am allowed too. Maybe in VIP but not in public
    If I have helped you, +rep or donate.

If you want Free Microsoft Points click here

User Info Menu

This forum we're chatting in is specifically made for it though! Someone, PLEASE help me. Not being able to complete EXTREME mode is making this game not worth having. Someone please post.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gamez1985 View Post
    This forum we're chatting in is specifically made for it though! Someone, PLEASE help me. Not being able to complete EXTREME mode is making this game not worth having. Someone please post.
    Yeah extreme is hard but what I did to complete it is. If you just wanna beat it and not any weapons or anything right away just take uniques like Old and Naked Snake, and Raiden they have high Stamina and Health. Just take people with the highest stamina and take your time on everything. But if you die with all your uniques right when the last one dies go to home as fast as possible becuase if you don't you'll lose them and then have to find them in extreme again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast