User Tag List

Thread: Gets Code Making Thread!>>>> Part II: An inisight on how its done!

Gets Code Making Thread!>>>> Part II: An inisight on how its done!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Gets Code Making Thread!>>>> Part II: An inisight on how its done!

Hey Guys!

Yes, I know I haven't been on the code making scene in a while. Well what do you expect from a guy whos going to college next year. LOL. Its all cool. Anyhow, I've gotten some requests by other people wondering how exactly CoderPR, NitePR, DayPR and DarkPr, CheatPr and all those PR devices that originated from well NitePR. In the next following paragraphs Ill be teaching knowledge. Yes, this is a tutorial on the Knowledge of Coding with the PSP. I know for a fact that there are tons of youtube videos and tuturials online that show you tutorials on how to make codes. If your interested look around. Anyhow, the reason why Im not doing a STEP BY STEP tutorial is because they only teach you ONE thing. Now if I taught you how the process works, then you can create codes that will blow your mind away. Knowing the process will open up your mind to more opportunites instead of teach you only one thing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a previous thread of mine that may be of some help to some of you who don't really know STEP by STEP teaching. The codes you learn are SEARCH codes. As in you search numbers to get the codes. Follow the instructions and have fun...and if YOU ALREADY read this thread then move down to where you see a bunch of Ws.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Step 1. Get any _______PR system and install it into your psp. I will be using NITEPR
    Step 2. GO INTO ANY GAME YOU HAVE AND OPEN NITEPR.

how to make: INFINITE MONEY
    Example: Ace Combat

When you making a code that has to do with infinite money it is best FIND THE EXACT VALUE. This can be found by opening NITEPR and Pressing the R button once. The first thing you see is FIND THE EXACT VALUE IN RED. Go into it. You should see something like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Value.Hex. Value.Dec Value.ASCII Value.FLOAT
    0x000000000 000000000000 ..... 0.00000000
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

The only two places I want you to look at are VALUE HEX and VALUE .DEC. These two are the only two places we will be looking at. Dont worry if there are other numbers there. Basically whenever you make a code like infinite money or a certain amount of money you will be changing the VALUE.DEC and the rest will change by themselves. In most games the amount of money you have is either in the menu or in the game. If it is in the game it is a lot easier. All you have to do is put the exact amount of money you have in the VALUE.DEC and press search. It should take about 1-10 minutes (usually about 3) You'll notice a lot of number show up. Dont worry in a couple of seconds they'll be gone. Go back into the game and get more money. Put that money inside the VALUE.DEC. Repeat again and again untill you have at leat 10 results. Press "X" on the new code you've searched for and go to the NITEPR CHEATER section. You should see a code there. Change you Hz to 15/1000. Enable cheat. DONT GO OUT OF NITEPR YET. Once you have the code or codes it is best to change their DEC. VAlue. Change it to lets say 999999. Enable the code and see it anything happened in the game. NOTHING??? Well try the other codes you had. IF you had 1 code then that was probably the code.

EXAMPLE.

OK. NOW TO THE EXAMPLE

STEP 1: Go into Ace combat.
    I have 0 money. I shoot a plane to get 520 points or money.
    STEP 2. I put 520 in DEC. Value.
    0x000000000 00000000520 ..... 0.00000000
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Step 3. SEARCH.
    STEP 4. 5489 results.
    STEP 5. I go in game and shoot down another plane. I get 1200 points or money.
    STEP 6. I put 1200 in Dec. V
    0x000000000 00000001200 ..... 0.00000000
    Step 7. I got 78 results. ( yours may vary)
    Step 8. I repeat steps untill I have at least 1-8 results
    Step 9. I notice I have 2 codes left. so I highlight them in red and press x.
    Step 10. Go to CHEATER menu in NitePr and you should see the two codes.
    Step 11. I press TRIANGLE on one of them an I notice this
    0x038329818 0000001200 ..... 0.00000000
    Step.12 I am assuming that I had 1200 Points when I go my two codes.
    Step.13 Where it says 1200 ( my present points) I will change it to 99999
    0x993453440 000000099999 ..... 0.00000000
    Step.14 I try the first code with Hz on 15/1000 and it doesnt work.
    Step. 14B I try the second one and IT WORKS!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Alright so the example I just gave you above is a type of code searching that works in most games. It cheating program basically searches for the code that you want to make by looking for a specific number. The two examples I gave you can litterally be used with any game that has numbers on it. For examples:
    Games that show your health.
    Games that show how many items you have.
    Games that show your stamina, deterity, supply and all that stuff

It seems as if the NUMBER SPECIFIC CODE SEARCH is a a great tool....but it doesn't always do what we want it to do.
    What if you play a game that doesn't show numbers or just shows a health bar. AW NUTS! Then things get complicated right? WRONG! NO, they are not so hard as long as you are dedicated and have time. The only difference with these codes are that you have to learn about greater than, lesser than, equal and ect.

The first thing you are going to want to do is go to a game that has a free area. by this I mean a place where you can controll what happens. For example it would be a place where you can get health quickly and a place where you can shoot bullets and get more if need be.

1. Start Game
    2. Go to a good place in the game
    3. Open up your cheat machine or whatever it is you have.

Im going to persume that you are going to want to learn how to make a HP cheat code. This kind of code lets you have all the health in the world. The first thing that you want to do is take a virtual picture of your surroundings and your health. I do not mean an actual picture but a 32 BIT SEARCH. Whenever you do a 32 BIT SEARCH you are telling you psp that this is what I have right now. I have this much health, this is where I am and this is what the base is. The base of the 32 BIT SEARCH is what we are going to build upon. Now in a health code we want to do a search when he have completely good health.

Once you have done your 32 bit SEARCH it is time you run around a lose some health. You could hurt yourself, get shot but dont loose your life or else that virutal 32 BIT SEARCH result will be gone. Once you lose some health go back to your cheat machine and search for LESS THAN. Why? When you search for LESS THEN you are telling your cheat machine to look for a change in the picture. THe computer will take a long time to think. Its like when I hold up 10 fingres and put down 2. Then I tell you to tell me the difference. You'd immediately tell me I have lost two fingres and 80% still remain. In the same way the computer looks at it that way. The only difference is that the computer looks at every microspoic difference in the picture.

Once the search is done run around a gain some health...Once you gain health search GREATER THAN since the health was raised and you wan the computer to find something greater than last time. Eventually the computer will stop thinking and give you many results. Ive had thousands upon thousands of results but fear not for the computer works better for different games. Once the search is done you can either gain even more health and search GREATER or loose health and search LESS. This proccess should go on for as long as needed. REMEMBER each time you do a search and complete it it will take less time for the next one because the results get less and less.

Once you have 10 or 2 or 1 code add them to your list. The codes should show up in your cheat menu. I would highly recommend you save you codes before trying them because some codes freeze your psp. Once you have a small amount of codes try all ( if you have more than 10 results try to keep it under 10) of them. If you notice your health increase then one of those codes makes it work. Now remember that some codes require more than 1 code lines. This means that code line 1 and 2 could be the codes. So if you exclude one the other one wont work.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

Wow!! I am tired! The above method is an excelent way for you to find codes. I highly encourage you to explore the world of codes and to find the hidden things with the games. You can do more than just health codes. You could use the above method for speed games. Go Slow, Fast and Faster. You could use it for gun firing games. Shoot single fire, semi-fire, and automatic. You could use it for a whole lot of codes. I once accidentally made a flash code that made my RESISTANCE RETRIBUTION character teleport from one place to the other becuase of the above method. This will happen often. You expect to make a code and instead something else happens! Well, I hope you've learned something. IF you guys really want might make a STEP BY STEP tutorial on how to do X,Y,Z codes. Those codes are teleport codes and destination codes. Theyr require some expertise though. Any how rep+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ if you liked this if not, than have a good day!

:blink::mellow: :mellow::blink:
    :blink: :blink:
    :blink: :laugh::laugh: :blink:
    :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh:

God Bless,
    Get!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER THAT DMA GAMES ARE A PAIN! THE CODES IN THOSE GAMES ONLY LAST FOR A BIT.

User Info Menu

Re: Gets Code Making Thread!>>>> Part II: An inisight on how its done!

searching isnt coding
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

True...but in a sense it helps attain codes, therefore when you search for a code your code searching. lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    searching isnt coding
    /facepalm...

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

ok but its still not coding? ur searching it and then modding the values? or freezing them... e.g.

u find the line for the ammo for a gun in a game...

the hex value that u find via the ways u were showing will represent how much ammo you have...

so if 0x000000001 = the address for your shotguns ammo and the hex is 0x00000024 then it would represent 24 left all ur doing is modding it to say more... u didnt do anythign to it..

User Info Menu

lol MIPS is coding

User Info Menu

thanks