User Info Menu

Kinda lame avatar codes

Ram Dump:
    Mega Upload Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBJS6C98
    Send Space Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wi0tfi

#Subroutine Hook
    ;TheEliteOne
    ;Use this to call your subroutines.
    ;If you use this please say that TheEliteOne found the hook.
    0x00009160 0x00000000

#Controller Address
    ;TheEliteOne
    ;This game uses the normal button values.
    ;If you use this please say that TheEliteOne found the controller address.
    0x0055DBD4 0x00000000

#1337 Score
    ;TheEliteOne
    0x006FBE74 0x00000539

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

Re: Kinda lame avatar codes

The game sucks(in my opinion). I don't know why you would make codes for it?

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

Well if the game sucks then hacks make it more fun? And yes I agree that the game sucks, but some people might want some hacks even though only one of these is really a hack, the other ones are used to write subroutines.

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

If you want to make it more fun, why don't you create some epic hacks for this game and release them. I would make some but I can't make good ones, lol.

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspguy1234290 View Post
    If you want to make it more fun, why don't you create some epic hacks for this game and release them. I would make some but I can't make good ones, lol.
    Lol I was going to but I thought that it would be a waist of time, an offline game that almost no one likes, why spend time making codes? So I stopped after these.

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

Well I might just download the game to get a little better at making codes. Ill use it as my practice game. What kind of codes should I make for it if I do decide to download it?

Kinda lame avatar codes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspguy1234290 View Post
    Well I might just download the game to get a little better at making codes. Ill use it as my practice game. What kind of codes should I make for it if I do decide to download it?
    I don't suggest this game, it uses multi DMA. If you want to learn more about coding I would start with MOH series, it has single level DMA and one controller address. It is good for people starting off. I will aslo suggest any game that doesn't use multi DMA and has one controller address to start off with.