User Tag List

Thread: Custom Game Save for FTB3 Needed

Custom Game Save for FTB3 Needed

User Info Menu

uh i am new to the thread, however i would greatly appreciate it if someone could make a custom game save.

If you could in the following loadout, that would be great:
    Loadout:
    Primary- Famas: Highscope, Suppresor, Front Grip (Fill all catgeories)
    Secondary- DE-50 with an MM1 as an underbarrel

Operator Name PSPSNIPER, please =]

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: Custom Game Save for FTB3 Needed

I have 1 similr but Bouty Hunter Can make you 1 if he has time...Go to my page by clicking on my name on this thread and after you click on my name click veiw public profile...after your at my page scroll down and on the left side youll see my freinds list.Bounty hunter is in there somewhere and the once you find him go th his page and right under his name at the yop of his page therell be a buttom that says something like "contact Bounty hunter" click and one that list there will bw 2 options e-mail and PM(private Message") you want to private message him.after you click on private message its just like sending an e-mail(the way its laidout) and just tell him what you need anf if he is not really busy or something wrong with his PSP or something he'll make it for ya...hope i help

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

Thanks army for the directions and your help. Made it alot easier. Would have been lost without the explanation. Your the best.

Oh i was wondering can you make gamesaves to include the maid outfit, and the other one? I have them both, but if i use another game save, i probably won't be able to use them as a costume for online. =[

Thanks for your help.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaArmy36 View Post
    I have 1 similr but Bouty Hunter Can make you 1 if he has time...Go to my page by clicking on my name on this thread and after you click on my name click veiw public profile...after your at my page scroll down and on the left side youll see my freinds list.Bounty hunter is in there somewhere and the once you find him go th his page and right under his name at the yop of his page therell be a buttom that says something like "contact Bounty hunter" click and one that list there will bw 2 options e-mail and PM(private Message") you want to private message him.after you click on private message its just like sending an e-mail(the way its laidout) and just tell him what you need anf if he is not really busy or something wrong with his PSP or something he'll make it for ya...hope i help
    not trying to flame, but wouldn't it be better to learn how to do it. instead of giving bounty more stuff to do. :(

User Info Menu

That would be a good idea, but i am inexperienced in these kinds of things, i know how to code a little bit, and i am alright, but i wouldn't know where to start for something for the psp, partcularly a gamesave.

I saw a sample for it, that someone had posted but i was lost..

If you could recommened a site where get some info on how to do it, i would gladly take the opportunity and not just have someone else do it for me.

Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by PSPSNIPER; 10-31-2010 at 09:05 PM.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

That was for Ninja not you lol

1zz

User Info Menu

yes but im not a PSP hacker or even have a hacked PSP.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaArmy36 View Post
    yes but im not a PSP hacker or even have a hacked PSP.
    oh well it would've been nice to know. LOL

User Info Menu

I will make it for you.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

User Info Menu

Thanks Bounty

Lockon Stratos, "I am the man who can snipe you from the other side of the Stratosphere"

(All signatures shown are edited by me and for me, if you would like me to photoshop a specific sig for you, send a request)
    Last edited by PSPSNIPER; 11-01-2010 at 11:22 PM.