User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

jerrmy12

Re: SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

get 3 saves and comepare and if u open sddata.bin then press sqaure, its a hex editer

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

man how did paradox do this?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

they got m67, how?

SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

User Info Menu

hmmm your losing me bro...F2000 replace with M16??? I was talking about the game save that I edited on my PC. The first one was an F2K and the second one was a M16 and I found the numbers to edit on the hex editor on my PC. Now I am trying to find the hex number or what ever for the xm8

jerrmy12

wat r the numbers and i'll help u, numbers on hex editer

SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

User Info Menu

Paradox amd Red did coding. You and me are the first with this. AND jeremy I am using a hex editor on PC!! Not on PSP.

jerrmy12

its the same!! just tell me the numbers but there is weapon loadout cache and w/e

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

o and bounty said we can make bypasses with this but i saved f2k, edited save to 31, got pk p

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

hurry and post em here

SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

User Info Menu

ok here are the numbers:

play with them and change the numbers and see what happens

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

This one has my M16 which I successfully changed to my f2k after. This part of the data is the only part that changes. I had two identical saves with 2 different guns(m16 and F2K) on offline and this was the only different part.

jerrmy12

uno thats ur loadout right?

SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

User Info Menu

No I didnt know I have no idea what i am doing bro

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

wha you doing now? can you explain what each of those 4 numbers mean on my pic? And did you find the xm8 number?

jerrmy12

no but try changing 5 to 2, might be grenades, change 10 to 24

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

btw were did u save at?

SAVEGAME DEEMER.prx

User Info Menu

I changed 10 to 31 and I got an m4, I am currently testing out other numbers

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

save what?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast