User Tag List

Thread: Need some help...

Need some help...

User Info Menu

Need some help...

Alright, my PSP is fucking pissing me off! Every time I try to connect to the internet or in Ad Hoc, the WLAN light refuses to turn on and it comes up with a message saying this:

Code:

The connection was not established due to an internal conflict. (80410A0B)
    When I looked up the error messages, it said it was due to a loose wifi card. I took apart my PSP and found what the video classified as the wifi sticky, and it was in perfect condition. I don't see how it was loose, the sticky was all the way in. Am I looking at the wrong thing? Is that not the wifi card? Its driving me insane.... I wanna play Resistance online but I can't... Can anyone help me?

Need some help...

User Info Menu

Re: Need some help...

Same think happened to me dude, but mine started working again. If anything get rid of your CFW and send it in to sony. sorry dude :(
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Need some help...

User Info Menu

Upgrade/downgrade you cfw and see if that helps, it may just be a bug.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

Need some help...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Tailz View Post
    Alright, my PSP is fucking pissing me off! Every time I try to connect to the internet or in Ad Hoc, the WLAN light refuses to turn on and it comes up with a message saying this:

Code:

The connection was not established due to an internal conflict. (80410A0B)
    When I looked up the error messages, it said it was due to a loose wifi card. I took apart my PSP and found what the video classified as the wifi sticky, and it was in perfect condition. I don't see how it was loose, the sticky was all the way in. Am I looking at the wrong thing? Is that not the wifi card? Its driving me insane.... I wanna play Resistance online but I can't... Can anyone help me?
    Debug it. That's the only answer. Replace teh memory stick with an older one, reflash the PSP, connect to a different internet point, restart some things, clear the cookies. You just have to try everything to debug it.

Need some help...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Debug it. That's the only answer. Replace teh memory stick with an older one, reflash the PSP, connect to a different internet point, restart some things, clear the cookies. You just have to try everything to debug it.
    Tried all that and more, but still nothing. Guess its shot and no good. :(