User Tag List

Thread: bricked my psp lol

bricked my psp lol

User Info Menu

bricked my psp lol

Well i eneded up bricking my psp would be awsome if someone could help with what mms program i can dl i already hardmodded and pandora battery a month ago just need a good mms now >.<

bricked my psp lol

User Info Menu

Re: bricked my psp lol

I use a program called PSP Grader Lite v006, it's the only MMS program that worked for me since i'm using windows vista. With PSP grader v006, you can install 4.01 M33 on your PSP, there are some tuts out there that make you change that to where you can install 5.00 M33 instead.

Or you can just download the PSP Grader v008 where it installs 5.00 M33 CFW on the PSP.. That one never worked for me either, not sure if it's because i'm using vista like i said.

But yeah, just google them and there's tons of sites where you can download them.

Goodluck.. :taz:

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

bricked my psp lol

User Info Menu

Re: bricked my psp lol

Its semi bricked i found out i can still get into the recovery menu any ideas on what and how to do it youtube vid might be nice lol

----Added 25/9/2009 at 7:09 AM----
    just got done doing hellcats recovery and pretty much downgraded it to 3.71 but it still wants to freeze up >.>and act like its still semi bricked not sure what to do
    Last edited by solidflip; 09-25-2009 at 08:13 AM.