User Tag List

Thread: Help psp

Pretty ChiCk Wanna Hug

User Info Menu

Help psp

i want to noe yy my psp keeps freezeing as soo i turn it on it frezzes nd when i trun on my psp for on sec it just turns off so i made ah pandor battery nd majeck mem nd same thing happens nd the psp that i'm haviong problems is not hacked
    NO ADVERTISING

Help psp

User Info Menu

Re: Help psp

Quote Originally Posted by Gurl-_-Bandit View Post
    i want to noe yy my psp keeps freezeing as soo i turn it on it frezzes nd when i trun on my psp for on sec it just turns off so i made ah pandor battery nd majeck mem nd same thing happens nd the psp that i'm haviong problems is not hacked
    Okay, first off type in English, secondly

Tell us what mother board you have, what firmware you are running and what kind of psp you have

Pretty ChiCk Wanna Hug

User Info Menu

its ah nonhacked psp what yu mean mother board? nd i have ah fat
    NO ADVERTISING

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

then that means it is hackable.

Help psp

User Info Menu

Yeah, you should be able to hack it, and the magic mem stick that you have might have a slightly corrupted version of CFW. So you need to make a new one.

Pretty ChiCk Wanna Hug

User Info Menu

i just hacked my psp yesteday right and it still freeze as soon i turn on my psp its turns off it dont even load up but when it duz it freezes n ah few seconds
    NO ADVERTISING

Help psp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gurl-_-Bandit View Post
    i just hacked my psp yesteday right and it still freeze as soon i turn on my psp its turns off it dont even load up but when it duz it freezes n ah few seconds
    yeh i know but you have to charge the battery then weit 5 minutes till the battery is full charged [how to know(4 or 3 hours are sufficent for the complete charge of the battery]

then turn it on if this does not help you try to format your ms but weit place all the stuff that you have in a folder then when you format it just place it where it need to go!

If this dosen't help then sorry....