User Tag List

Thread: iso's stopped working

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

iso's stopped working

so all the sudden my games stopped. what i think was the cause was when i turned my psp off while a game was loading (stupid), then i took the memory card out while it was off but put it back in, i turned it back in and the psp froze so i took the battery out then turned it back on. after i did this i tried to play some cso's and none of them worked.what happens when i start a cso is it goes throught the starting logo then goes back to the main screen and gives me the cant read error. i tried putting a blank .txt file in psp/game and psp/iso to like reset it but nothing happened. i also tried reinstalling my cfw but does nothing. i also tried deleting the cso and putting it back on the psp/iso folder, still doesnt work. i have 5.50 gen-b in case that helps. plz reply

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

iso's stopped working

User Info Menu

Re: iso's stopped working

Go to gen vsh menu, put umd iso mode to m33 driver. Rep+ if i helped u

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

DaT N!G9a!

User Info Menu

Re: iso's stopped working

yea another thing u should check is ur runtime make sure its not at its maximum that should cause the psp to freez and power off after a few seconds also b sure to have ur psp to run without umd =]

let me no how it works out for u
    its me TOWELIE bytch Only Gangsta Admin Wit Pink. Others Wit Pink Are 9aY

ADD ME ON

360: iTs ToWeLiE

PSN: DaTz_ToWeLiE