User Tag List

Thread: psp trouble

psp trouble

User Info Menu

Unhappy psp trouble

wat happened was i was n a free r^ room and i had on my bacon and nitepr, and i left both of em on 4 like an hour or sum. wen i came bak my nitepr and bacon were screwin up. now, when i try 2 open nitepr, and i hav 2 press start 2 look @ my codes, it freezes. wen i try 2 open bacon, it keeps bringin up a keyboard and i cnt exit out of it. now i cant even get online either bcuz it deleted all my wifi settings i had saved, and wen i try 2 scan again, and type in the pw 2 my wifi, it just gets out of the keybord n like half a sec, it does dat on the internet browser 2, and it does it 4 anything else i type in and deres been sum more wierd shit 2. but if u know wat 2 do 2 fix my psp plz tell me. if i have completely screwed it up tell me that to lol.:sad:

psp trouble

User Info Menu

Re: psp trouble

Dont run fucking bakon and nitepr at same time.

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

psp trouble

User Info Menu

i run em together all the time and dey work fine...

psp trouble

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet-PjZoof View Post
    i run em together all the time and dey work fine...
    Just to trouble shoot disable NitePR and see if Bakon works, then disable Bakon and see if NitePR works. Also when trouble shooting make sure that NO other plugins are enabled.

If you are still having problems let me know.

IMHO it sounds like your start button is messed up, because when you press start (or select I can't remember which) the imposter keyboard displays in Bakon.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.