User Tag List

Thread: PSP Unlimited power - via Charger

PSP Unlimited power - via Charger

User Info Menu

Question PSP Unlimited power - via Charger

Hi, i'm not sure if im the only 1 who knows this. But recently i found out that you can actually use the PSP without a battery on it.

HOW?????? :blink:

i used my charger & i was able to play my PSP for long periods of time! I just simply used my charger, then removed my batt, turned it ON & there it is, my power is external & it is unlimited!

Now i'm wondering if this is good or bad, but so far so good it has not brought any ill effects on my PSP unit.

GUYS! I need you help, tell me if this trick is bad or good? if you guys know this before & if you are in fact using it from the very moment it ever existed? Am i the only 1 who's ignorant about it & actually discovered it in a VERY LATE stage of my PSP life or is this in fact a new discovery?

please share also your bad experiences regarding it, if your PSP was broken or something because of this method. ok?

By the way, i hope that i was able to share this trick to those people who are very addicted to their PSP [Ahem! like me], hope this will bring you unlimited power & joy to your games. Cheers!

thanks a lot in advance!

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Unlimited power - via Charger

lol this is kinda beyond old. but if you disconnect the charger you know what happens right

User Info Menu

u mad simple are wat but once ur parents stop payin electricity ur screwed
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Yup lol you cant steal power so whats gonna happen.

User Info Menu

ah. no prob w/ electricity. so you guys know this from before?

cool. i thought i was alone w/ this stuff! thanks!

yeah, i know how to counter that, if you removed the power from the psp or disconnect it from the outlet your PSP will be totally powerless. since no power is on it.

i know what to do regarding that stuff. simply turn off you PSP, put in the batt, then remove the charger. by doing so, your PSP now will have the power to be on stand-by mode. simple, very simple. But thanks anyways.

User Info Menu

yea yo most of us have noticed that
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

dude i knew this for years. i dont even own a PSP either

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Oh by the way, does anybody know about any bad sideEffects of using this kind of method??