User Tag List

Thread: Activate PSP System For Account

Activate PSP System For Account

User Info Menu

Exclamation Activate PSP System For Account

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/P.../td-p/40410716

Could it be the problem why my stats don't count in FTB3? And a few other games?

OH yeah the part im referring to
    Purchased content is tied to the purchasing account.
    Accounts need to be activated to a system in order for the system to validate that you can play the content.
    You can actiavate an account on up to 5 PSPs at a time.
    In order to activate/deactivate a system go to PSN>Account Managment>Activation/Deactvation Settings on your PSP.

Also when i try to activate, it says i a PSP Software upgrade is required. I don't want to upgrade it, i have CFW! 5.50 GEN-B (FULL)
    Can i activate somehow without downgrading to OFW?
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

User Info Menu

Re: Activate PSP System For Account

No. You could try PSNFucker first, but if that does not work, you will have to downgrade to OFW activate the PSP System, then upgrade again.

Note that if you are trying to get pre-ordered guns for FTB3, this will not work, as once you upgrade back to CFW, the guns will be removed.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Ehh, i figured what my problem was, the CFW i was using couldn't access some features online and stuff or games online. 5.50 GEN-B - I upgraded to 5.50 GEN-D2 but then

I get an internal error, for the WLAN switch. So i cannot detect any networks anymore. Completely fucked.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

User Info Menu

Once u upgrade to 5.50 gen d-3 u cant access the psn or upgrade via internet connection on psp. and may i ask why chop suey is banned? Off topic but i would like to know o_O

User Info Menu

i think he leaked something? not to sure?

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]