User Tag List

Thread: need help going online in FTB3

need help going online in FTB3

User Info Menu

Exclamation need help going online in FTB3

I picked up my PSP for the first time since April since Ive had internet problems and when I went online it said, "A patch update is required to enter Infrastracture. Please download and install this patch through the XMB."

So I went to the XMB and downloaded the latest software update which was ver 6.30. After that I went back online and it still said the same thing! What patch is this talking about and how do I download it! Please help.:)

User Info Menu

Re: need help going online in FTB3

i think ur having the same problem as i am. i can play online ftb3 with the iso i have cause i put in the new tactics.prx but when i try to play off the game i have the same error.i dont even need to update or pathc cause it says im at 9.90. im running 5.50 gen-D3. why would it tell me i need to pathc in order to play? i can still play using the iso but i would like to use the disc i bought instead.

User Info Menu

Can you play without using the Tactics.prx or do you need it for the ISO.
    Last edited by Nutterz; 07-15-2010 at 06:42 PM.

1zz

User Info Menu

ok this is what you do go to your psp screen(your desktop) and go to your game UMD and hit triangle...then go to update and just let it do its thing.once its done try and get back online and that should work. if its a digital copy(saved and your psp or mem stick) do the same thing exect doing it in your umd do it in the mem stick/hard drive icon.hope i helped :)

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Follow what ninja said if ur on OFW. but if your with CFW (the cool gang lol jk), get the 1.10 patched tactics.prx and add to ur iso in the same directory with UMDgen. And you still need Entitlement Code to play.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

1zz

User Info Menu

im not sure what to tell you if you have cfw so just follow what bio. said if you do lol

----Added 17/8/2010 at 9:44 AM----
    did it work?

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

I haven't have a try ? how I want ?

I have three paragraphs ps3 controller:

playstation 3 dualshock controller

playstation 3 dualshock 3 controller

dual shock controller