User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB3

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Socom FTB3

Got bored and I am actually anticipating the new FTB3 game, so I wanted something to remind me of it's nearing release date whenever I turn on my PSP. J/k :laugh:

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3

Hah, Johnny, the new PSP Wall paper designer.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hah, Johnny, the new PSP Wall paper designer.
    I take that as you think it's good? Ever since I've been messing around in Photoshop I've really gotten better and am starting to enjoy designing stuff.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I take that as you think it's good? Ever since I've been messing around in Photoshop I've really gotten better and am starting to enjoy designing stuff.
    you should try graphic design then/web design stuff, because that is pretty good
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

yo nice i might use this
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

I really like everything yet one thing, why is the guy shooting his gun if he is like pointing it down and his face is so relaxed like nothing is wrong. Kinda seems wrong to me, yeah I know im weird.

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -_-GoDs_GiFt-_- View Post
    you should try graphic design then/web design stuff, because that is pretty good
    Johnny is already doing web design stuff. He had a whole class on that. I think he wants to major in Web Design in college if I'm not mistaken.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Its really nice man. Would you mind removing the muzzle flash for me when you get time?
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Socom FTB3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    I really like everything yet one thing, why is the guy shooting his gun if he is like pointing it down and his face is so relaxed like nothing is wrong. Kinda seems wrong to me, yeah I know im weird.
    He executing someone lol. I didn't know you had a facial expression when you execute someone. Usually they are like "Any last words?" and before they finish you shoot them in the head lol. Lol, j/k. I just thought it looked cooler, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by -_-GoDs_GiFt-_- View Post
    I own Console Discussions and have design and coded many things for it. I'm both the Owner, Webmaster, and Web Designer. Webmaster covers the maintaining and coding aspect and I've seen some people refer to themselves as a web designer and they can only code, however I find it irrelevant because Designers make art. Coding unless you use colors, isn't really art.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Johnny is already doing web design stuff. He had a whole class on that. I think he wants to major in Web Design in college if I'm not mistaken.
    Yea, I've made the announcement a few times and even showed off a couple websites I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    Its really nice man. Would you mind removing the muzzle flash for me when you get time?
    No problem.

.-aCTin LIkE A MaNiaK-.

User Info Menu

I heard that ftb3 aint gonna be like ftb2.......it might be 4 player co-op

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast