User Tag List

Thread: Need a GOOD PHP programmer

Need a GOOD PHP programmer

User Info Menu

So, I have a website were you can play chess online for free, it's based off an open source online chess thing called MKGI chess club (I made one because Gameknot, another online chess site, was being a huge dick to my friend and I), I would like to add some stuff to it, however I: A. Don't have the time and B. Don't have the experience with the stuff I want to do. What I want to add is teams, admin CP, and subscriptions. I can do the subscriptions part, so that isn't a worry, however I can't really do the teams and admin CP part because I don't have too much experience doing mysql queries on PHP, so I need some help. If you know PHP please PM me with the following info:
    What classes you've taken (on PHP and mysql)
    What things you've coded, and provide links

If I like you I'll PM u back with a link to download MKGI chess club (the actual source, not the source for mine, but it's basically the same thing, just a few minor changes that I can do at the end)

Reword:

admin cp: 100,000 Vbux
    teams: 125,000 vbux
    or we'll work something out, but just FYI, I don't have too much moneys, maybe johnny would like to "donate" free VIP or something, idk

please only post in this topic if you've PM'ed me, if you do I will delete your post and tell you to PM me, then post.

Thanks!

NOTE: I am not advertising MKGI chess club or Gameknot, I'm just saying what and why and stuff

User Info Menu

Re: Need a GOOD PHP programmer

PHP Isn't programming, its scripting I think :)
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Re: Need a GOOD PHP programmer

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    PHP Isn't programming, its scripting I think :)
    it depends on the person's opinion