User Tag List

Thread: Need my logo converted to vector

Need my logo converted to vector

User Info Menu

So my dad just got this kick ass printer for free, and I want to try printing out my logo for my website on it, however the logo is raster, I need a vector version. So please PM me if you are interested in taking the time to convert my logo, I have tried vector magic, however it doesn't turn out quite right, so idk if anybody has some kick ass illustrator skills or something. When I respond you will get the logo in a .png format as well as the .psd for it. And I don't really care what vector format I get back as I have illustrator, so anything that it can open.

Reward: 100k vbux

User Info Menu

Re: Need my logo converted to vector

Holy Crap 100k?
    But I Dont know how to do vectors:sad:
    Hope you get what you want though:D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish View Post
    Holy Crap 100k?
    But I Dont know how to do vectors:sad:
    Hope you get what you want though:D
    I have enough vbux, plus I want it in vector, the raster version, while it does work, isn't scaleable to the degree I want it to be. I'm sure it isn't too hard to do, it'll just take a lot of time, which is why I'm paying 100k vbux, I tried using vector magic, but it didn't turn out right :(

User Info Menu

Dude I use vector all the time PM me the pic and I shall vectorize it gladly! plus I kinda need the vBux.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    Dude I use vector all the time PM me the pic and I shall vectorize it gladly! plus I kinda need the vBux.
    sweet, I'll get it to you either tonight or tomorrow, I'm away from home, and my laptop doesn't have the images saved to it. If you want to crop some stuff out I can give you a link to the image on my webserver, but It'll take some time for me to ssh into the server and locate the file then come up with a link to it

User Info Menu

Wait... The logo that I made for ur iPhone app?
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

User Info Menu

No its for his Website