User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Request.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Re: Another Request.

its looking good Johnny just a few things:

- my last name is Leete not Leet
    - could you make the text "Dave Mustaine" a bit more visible?
    - Megadeth and my name look pretty small... make em bigger?
    - and lastly can you move Mustaine over to the left a little more

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    its looking good Johnny just a few things:

- my last name is Leete not Leet
    - could you make the text "Dave Mustaine" a bit more visible?
    - Megadeth and my name look pretty small... make em bigger?
    - and lastly can you move Mustaine over to the left a little more
    I know, but Leet looks cooler lol. I'll do all that when I get back from work.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I know, but Leet looks cooler lol. I'll do all that when I get back from work.
    Johnny found a job =D

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    Johnny found a job =D
    Lol, yea. My friend hooked me up. I get to scare people for Halloween lol. Its like a haunted barn. I was working third shift at a hotel, but after 4 days of work, my boss never returned my calls. Strange.

Anyway here's the updated image. As far as adding your name ask CoDeX because I never could get the text to look right.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Lol, yea. My friend hooked me up. I get to scare people for Halloween lol. Its like a haunted barn. I was working third shift at a hotel, but after 4 days of work, my boss never returned my calls. Strange.

Anyway here's the updated image. As far as adding your name ask CoDeX because I never could get the text to look right.

thanks man, its looking good, i needed a pretty kool sig for the Megadeth forums. Much appreciated man

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

thanks man, its looking good, i needed a pretty kool sig for the Megadeth forums. Much appreciated man
    NP, they are a great band. I like 44 Minutes, How the Story Ends, and Head Crusher off their new album.

I bet Metallica feels stupid for firing Dave.

Another Request.

User Info Menu

NP, they are a great band. I like 44 Minutes, How the Story Ends, and Head Crusher off their new album.

I bet Metallica feels stupid for firing Dave.

Megadeth is my favorite band and im glad Metallica kicked Dave out, if they didnt Megadeth would have never been born, thats how i look at it lol

Another Request.

User Info Menu

Megadeth is my favorite band and im glad Metallica kicked Dave out, if they didnt Megadeth would have never been born, thats how i look at it lol
    True lol. So did CoDeX get you taken care of?

Another Request.

User Info Menu

not yet, i havent gotten around to asking him, ive been busy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12