User Tag List

Thread: [Request] Team SyKotik! sig

[Request] Team SyKotik! sig

User Info Menu

to be honest with you i dont know what the hell i want this to look like so im gonna let you guys do what you want with it but try to base the idea of the signature to be insainty and chaos and keep in mind i dont not want this to be video game oriented so please keep it that way and also be sure to put "Team SyKotik!" in the middle of the signature. i know i am not giving you guys much to work with at all but the reward for the best sig is 1 million vBux

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: [Request] Team SyKotik! sig

I don't really like it, but I only had a few minutes to spare. If you like the basic concept, let me know and I'll work on it further.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

not what im really looking for broski

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    not what im really looking for broski
    Where you didn't give me a lot to work with dude. Give me some images you want used.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

see thats the thing, like i said i honestly have no idea what it is i want in it i just want some chaotic and insane things going on in it without using any video game kinda shit.

User Info Menu

Code:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/xcqii8.png

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post

Code:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/xcqii8.png
    you know, for something so simple i really like it but can you switch the 2002 to 2005? SyK's been around for 5 years. not gonna use this for the thing i need the sig for but im deff gonna use it on the forums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    you know, for something so simple i really like it but can you switch the 2002 to 2005? SyK's been around for 5 years. not gonna use this for the thing i need the sig for but im deff gonna use it on the forums
    Sure.

Code:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2z3q4bn.png

User Info Menu

thanks man