User Tag List

Thread: New Sig Request

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

New Sig Request

It's been a while since I've had a new signature so I figured that I'd request one. I'd like it to be a normal size signature (same size as my current), would like it to say Sneaky Poptart (you can choose font but make sure it looks good). This is the tricky part. I would like the signature to have this picture as the focal point: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...4-1024-819.jpg

Then I would like to use this picture in the background: http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...w_Adjuchas.png

Also, I would like only those who are skilled in making signatures out of cartoons. I don't want it to look too 2D (if you know what I mean). I would like it to be detailed so you can use any c4d that looks appropriate. Thanks, and it's good to be back.

New Sig Request

User Info Menu

Re: New Sig Request

So i had trouble with the focal image you wanted(I couldn't render it because i forgot how)But if you wan't me to re-make it,please let me know i'll find the tutorial I learned off of.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

This is absolutely kick ass! Great job! I love how you did it and you don't have to do anything else. Thank you. Neither of us really need the points lol, but do you want some for the sig?

New Sig Request

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    This is absolutely kick ass! Great job! I love how you did it and you don't have to do anything else. Thank you. Neither of us really need the points lol, but do you want some for the sig?
    Nah,i got 11 million lol.Rep+ and thank if you want idc thou lol.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Done and done. Thanks again.

New Sig Request

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Done and done. Thanks again.
    Yup no problem.Thread Closed.