User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a GFX pic

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

need a GFX pic

Hey everybody! Been a member for a loooooonnnggg time but not so active as of recently. I'm wondering if the GFX staff here still has the skills they had "back in the day" as I have no idea how to do this stuff.

I'm looking for a picture, nothing too specail or fancy, that can incorporate the name one 2 . I'm looking for something that is war-like, mean and tough. Maybe military-ish but doesn't have to be.

These are a couple that someone made, although good, just not really what I want.
    one2 #1 attempt.jpg one2 #2 attempt.jpg

I would appreciate any help you can give me. Any questions feel free to ask and I will answer as fast as possible. My work hours are a bit sporadic right now but I should be on often.

Thanks everyone and SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!! :D

This is sort of something like what I'm looking for.

(click image for larger view)
    one2 pic.jpg

This one is a little creepy, alien-like and dark but along the lines of what I'm looking for.
    If anyone could give my request a shot I would greatly appreciate it.

I've been looking on google for images that fit what I'm looking for and the ones that come the closest seem to be pics that resemble the movie Battle LA. They are ones that are alien-like and more creepy.
    BLA.jpg
    I'm not completely sold on this one but it is really close.

I guess my original request for something militry-ish might have been misleading, but something with military/soldiers (possibly somewhat futuristic looking) shooting or destroying aliens would work.

If you happen to use an image from this movie please make sure that it is not readily identifiable as being from that movie.

The preferable size of the photo is the same as the one I posted as an example in my previous post. It had to be stretched a little and is a little fuzzy as a result.
    It will ultimately be used as a banner (group photo) on FB.

Here are a couple examples of 2 that would work but they need the name on them.

This is more of what I'm looking for. But more of a combination of this one and the one from the previous post. This one isn't too "alien-like". If you can find something similar and slap the name on it that would probably work.
    334445_430127547048108_1881118832_o.jpg
    This one is not so much what I'm looking for but I think it's kind of cool anyway. If someone can put the name on the coca cola sign so that it doesn't show a trace of the coca cola wording or the bottle, I would be interested in seeing it. But again it doesn't really fit the theme I'm looking for.
    665620_430127637048099_1041940211_o.jpg
    Again, these are just examples. Play around with them, I have no idea what you can do with them in PS or any kind of editing software, and at least put the name on them (so it looks cool) and I might change my mind and decide it will work.

I hope someone is willing to do this for me for some rep power and the respect.
    Thanks everyone!!!

Anyone? Anyone? Please???

WOW! Almost a month ago I posted this and nothing yet! Lot's of lookers but nobody doing anything. Who is on the GFX staff here? Is there anyone on the GFX staff??
    Johnny do you remember years ago when you let me go from admin because I didn't do anything for 2 days? What's the story on this? I don't understand!
    Last edited by JohnnyMcKinney; 05-11-2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Don't keep bumping posts makes it hard to follow

need a GFX pic

User Info Menu

Re: need a GFX pic

Hows this?
    Creepy.jpg

If you don't like it, give me some images to use.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Hey Thanks Johnny.
    I like it but it seems a little small. Might be fuzzy if stretched though. Can you make the One2 a little bigger/more noticeable. Also just thought if you can somehow take the One2 logo from the third pic I posted and maybe turn it a green color that would look good with your creation or some other color that you think would match.
    Wondering, if you have time, if you can put the One2 on..I guess it would be the 4th picture I uploaded. the greenish one. Just want to see how it looks.
    I was having trouble looking through Google myself, for an image that's close to what I was looking for.

Last edited by Dark Invader; Today at 07:16AM.
    Johnny- I'm liking this more and more. Thank you for taking the time to do this for me. Did you find the pic or did you make it?
    To summarize what I was asking above:
    Can you make the One2 logo a little bigger and more green? Green like the creepy alien-like thing in the pic. Also can you put it somewhere on the left side instead? Towards the top or bottom? Up to you.
    Then, just for comparison, can you put the same the green logo in the lower left of the greenish pic I posted as an example? I still think yours is better but I just want to see what it would look like.
    Thanks buddy!
    Last edited by Dark Invader; 05-12-2013 at 08:16 AM.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Hows this?
    Creepy.jpg

If you don't like it, give me some images to use.
    Can anyone re-size this for me so it's at least 400 pixels wide please? Hopefully it won't be fuzzy.
    Last edited by Dark Invader; 06-05-2013 at 12:47 AM.

need a GFX pic

User Info Menu

Now if he closed it I wouldn't have been able to post this: :)

BTW Johnny posted it at 350. I re-sized it in GIMP to 400 for you.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Thank you. i didn't want him to close it I wanted the double post deleted but it only showed 1 post.

Anyway, I see that it is 400 pixels wide but I keep getting this message when I try to upload it to site:
    Please choose am image that is at least 400 pixels wide
    I don't know. Can you make it 401? if that doesn't work then I give up.

need a GFX pic

User Info Menu

That sounds like some ghetto image host man, why don't you use what YoMom used? tinypic.com

I like photoshack, but tinypic is good to not make you register.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    That sounds like some ghetto image host man, why don't you use what YoMom used? tinypic.com

I like photoshack, but tinypic is good to not make you register.
    I'm going to use the image as a cover photo on FB. (I stated that earlier) That's why it has to be 400 pixels wide. I know that it is but I got that message when I went to upload it as the cover photo.
    pic error.png
    Last edited by Dark Invader; 06-05-2013 at 11:40 AM.

need a GFX pic

User Info Menu

If Johnny doesn't do it I will when I arrive at the crib.

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Please do and thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast