User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RRoD 1

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Re: RRoD 1

dude if u take a tech class or something that involves soldering, just take ur 360
    in and re-solder the leg that came unattached. because i belive when they made
    the 360 they used a cold soldering method.

want some more advice? steal an icepack from your school nurse and just keep it
    in your freezer at home and when you play your 360 for extended amounts of time
    jjust leave the icepack on the 360

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik-Cannon View Post
    dude if u take a tech class or something that involves soldering, just take ur 360
    in and re-solder the leg that came unattached. because i belive when they made
    the 360 they used a cold soldering method.

want some more advice? steal an icepack from your school nurse and just keep it
    in your freezer at home and when you play your 360 for extended amounts of time
    jjust leave the icepack on the 360
    Guys. You don't get the point. There are 4 RRoD's. They are not all over heating. RRoD 3 is "Overheating" hardly persay. The Xclamp pushes down on the Graphics card and when it gets hot enough it will actually bend the card. There is an easy and self fix for this which costs like $30. I have RRoD 1 which is different than the rest. There are still 100's of things it can be but its not the main problem everyone is always hyped up about and the freezer trick and nothing involving overheating it and or freezing it will help since it has nothing to do with that particular problem. I think RRoD 3 is now fixed in the newer models.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

dirty disk?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

One red ring (E74 error if I'm not mistaken) is usually a hardware error. Before it happened there were distorted color effects on your screen? You will most likely have to send it in.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    One red ring (E74 error if I'm not mistaken) is usually a hardware error. Before it happened there were distorted color effects on your screen? You will most likely have to send it in.
    Yeah gray lines coming down the screen the night before I actually got the RRoD. Microsoft is sending me my box as of yesterday.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

you should gme your rrod 1 box :D

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    hell, just leave it alone for a day, if you still get the RRoD just put it in the freezer for 30 min. however during that time you must think of reasons why you bought the (second) crappiest game console and how much better your life would be with a PS3 (lol) but seriously, the first sent. is what you should do
    PS3 = flashy useless fanboy swag.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    PS3 = flashy useless fanboy swag.
    Yes! Someone understands that the PS3 is useless.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Umm just bitch to mircosoft and they cut there repair cost

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

My Xbox just got RRoD 1 again, its pretty much done. It gets it everytime and the bitch told us it would keep getting it. So i'm just going to go without an Xbox for now until I get $200 for an arcade.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12