User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RRoD 1

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

RRoD 1

Fuck me. I got the RRoD 1 today. Anyone know if there is a "fix" for it? Its not my accesories checked everything out already so I guess its the hardware. Its a refurbished one though I don't know if the Microsoft warranty is still good.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Last edited by CoDeX; 03-10-2009 at 04:12 PM.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Re: RRoD 1

Thats for RRoD 3.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

hell, just leave it alone for a day, if you still get the RRoD just put it in the freezer for 30 min. however during that time you must think of reasons why you bought the (second) crappiest game console and how much better your life would be with a PS3 (lol) but seriously, the first sent. is what you should do

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    hell, just leave it alone for a day, if you still get the RRoD just put it in the freezer for 30 min. however during that time you must think of reasons why you bought the (second) crappiest game console and how much better your life would be with a PS3 (lol) but seriously, the first sent. is what you should do
    The freezer trick doesn't work.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Dude that sucks, first you get a kidney stone now RRoD?!?!? I dont think there is a way to really solve the problem permanently (unfortunately) but if it were up to me, I would invest in an elite. I bought the elite and I have had no problems since i first bought it (which is about a year and a half to two years ago). Refurbished ones and core systems tend to break after an average life span of 6 - 10 months. Call Microsoft to see if you still have a warrenty (hopefully you have not voided it, that is if you flashed it). The good thing about the Xbox is if it breaks its free to send it in (As long as you have warrenty of course).

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

howd u get it,u play it a long while?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

He either played it for too many hours (Did you Zeus???) or just have played it for a couple too many weeks/months and it gave out.

RRoD 1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Dude that sucks, first you get a kidney stone now RRoD?!?!? I dont think there is a way to really solve the problem permanently (unfortunately) but if it were up to me, I would invest in an elite. I bought the elite and I have had no problems since i first bought it (which is about a year and a half to two years ago). Refurbished ones and core systems tend to break after an average life span of 6 - 10 months. Call Microsoft to see if you still have a warrenty (hopefully you have not voided it, that is if you flashed it). The good thing about the Xbox is if it breaks its free to send it in (As long as you have warrenty of course).
    I have a warranty until 4/1/09 :D I registered it on their site and they are sending me the box now to put it in.

As much as I love my Xbox, I don't play it as much as half the people out there. I'll play CoD:WaW for like an hour then give it to my brother and I'm done for the night. Other days I'll play like 10 songs on GH3 and a couple matches or maybe an hour of CoD. But thats it. The most I've ever played is when I liked halo 3, I played through like 6 levels in the campaign on my brothers 360.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Well you have a warranty so thats good, there sending you your coffin. And unfortunately I cannot say the same about gaming hours for me:sad:. Although I do have a life during the week (girlfriend, friends, car, guitar) during the weekend I turn nocturnal. I will play almost f 47 out of 48 hours for saturday and sunday, only giving myself about 2 to 3 hours to sleep. During that time its all GoW2, CoD4, Fallout, Farcry 2 and maybe some Halo 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast