User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror [SLUS-98641]

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror [SLUS-98641]

User Info Menu

Before you go ahead and get these hacks, please just take the time to read this

User Info Menu

Re: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror [SLUS-98641]

Great work man! I'm glad you finally decided to release these. When SFLS comes out tomorrow I'll be on there helping you discover new codes :D. I wish you would have released some of these to VIP though =/. O well enjoy guys =]

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

dude, u wont be able cause i think he has all the hax already =] but nice hacks dude, nice team switch doesnt work but the rest works perfectly
    Last edited by /B/rodigyz; 10-01-2007 at 10:06 AM.

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Death View Post
    dude, u wont be able cause i think he has all the hax already =] but nice hacks dude, nice team switch doesnt work but the rest works perfectly
    No I think he has only released these on my site? To late to make them VIP now anyway as he released them so pretty much every leacher got them lol. It only take 10 seconds for the whole hacking community to spread the word about new hacks lmao. Anyway Ko0l I am willing to make you a VIP member if you would like, all you have to do is release a few of your codes to VIPs. This way they would get off my back about not having many codes. I would also be happy in helping you make some for SFLS tomorrow.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    No I think he has only released these on my site? To late to make them VIP now anyway as he released them so pretty much every leacher got them lol. It only take 10 seconds for the whole hacking community to spread the word about new hacks lmao. Anyway Ko0l I am willing to make you a VIP member if you would like, all you have to do is release a few of your codes to VIPs. This way they would get off my back about not having many codes. I would also be happy in helping you make some for SFLS tomorrow.
    im going to hack my rank in this so ill be t3 tomorrow HA but nice hacks kool
    If I have helped you, +rep or donate.

If you want Free Microsoft Points click here

User Info Menu

THanks for all the positive comments guys. Feedback helps me keep hacking, and lets me know if there is anything i need to fix.

Johnny, Yes I will be on LS tomorrow (of course.) If you can, find me and we can work on a few things. =) I would love to join VIP, i have 1 code i didnt release and its a good one. (Its Infinite Health but you can kill people with any gun, unlike poorkingz's where you can only kill with explosives.)

Also, I have A LOT more hacks but i don't feel as if i should release them becuase they aren't 100% mine. (I got ideas and unfinished codes from people that i expanded on, so its not all mine) Although i did make a hack for SFDM that i wont release. it is becuase its VERY powerfull and it will work on LS, i just ned to refind the value. If you want to know what it is its...

Infinite Health + KIll with any gun + No Shock + Teleport + Clone yourself + Climb ladders even when they stop + Stop anywhere on a zipline

...All in one =) Only 2 people know it =p ANd ill just laugh in glory when im the only person on SFLS with infinite health (let alone all the other stuff that comes with it =] )

User Info Menu

kool 3 ppl kno those codes me u aron dnt lie =l
    watch all the nubs com on sfdm now atleast we will be on sfls better not be any porters here =]

1.50>2.71>2.81>3.10>3.50>3.50 HEN>1.50>3.03 OE-C =]

User Info Menu

Kool codes.All of the noobs will be hacking on SFDM after SFLS comes out, lol. But im sure SFLS online will pwn SFDM.

User Info Menu

i thought slus and scus was only ps2 games and psp was ulus ans ucus where umds

User Info Menu

Oh sorry my bad. Same thing, Change it to whatever lol.

Oh by the way, that huge all in one code i told you guys about...

I just Made it non dma!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast