User Tag List

Thread: how to get fulll color cell

how to get fulll color cell

User Info Menu

alot of ppl ask me to mk cells forthem cuz they cnt do it themselfs well heres how to do it

1. go to mk cell and for the name of the cell put 1Test and enter it
    2. after it shows its the name go to searcher in nightpr and search 1Tes (address is 0x73655431 if u dont want to scroll thro all the numbers and leterz)
    3. u shuld get about 4 results if more its fine if less its ok, ur reslust shud bb the 3rd or the 4th result
    4. copy the resut and go to browser and paste if it says 1Tes...>........... that is ur code or i cn be 1Tes...............* or sumthin like that
    5. if it says 1 of those things change the 1Tes to wutever u want u cn chnge the 1 to color the rest of the word
    6. after u get what u want exit nightpr and for the cell name it shoud still be 1Test, create the cell (u might frz if it says creating cell and u frz u hv to do the entire process over again) after the cell is created the nm shuld chnge to whatever u put in ur browser now u cn go bak and chnge up the tag doing the same steps

i hope i helped
    xXxCONDEMNEDxXx

User Info Menu

Re: how to get fulll color cell

thnx, but how do you choose what colors you want?
    ?????????????????
    Last edited by ATO-Squadron; 04-05-2009 at 06:45 AM.

User Info Menu

Nice Thanks And For Colors i Think You Can Find them out by going to this Generators then the sf 1 and you should be able to see the numbers so ill post the numbers later might help....
    -----------Edit---------------------
    Nvm NOt here on different site
    Sory
    Last edited by dfxhacker; 06-14-2009 at 07:06 PM.

User Info Menu

15 red
    & so on