User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Mustang

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

2009 Mustang

For those of you who like complex signatures I made this. Everything is on it's own layer so let me know what you do or don't like. You guys can tell I'm bored lol I have done 3 Mustang signatures from scratch in one day, but hey I love the new Mustang. I think the new upcoming 2010 Mustang is the best though. I think the 2010 Mustang signature I did HERE is the best in my opinion though. When it comes to car signatures I just think that simple is the best route to go since you want to show off the cars looks. I still like this signature though.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

Re: 2009 Mustang

Oh very nice Johnny i like this better than the 2010 sig.

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic-_-Man View Post
    Oh very nice Johnny i like this better than the 2010 sig.
    Heh, I like it, but not more than the 2010 Mustang sig. It's not because I like the 2010 more than the 2009, it's that I prefer simple designs for car signatures.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

the lens flare is too strong imo,kill the chains and yellow too imo,doesnt look like it belongs on a desert highway
    *ps*love how you have the highway and the dirt coming slightly onto the car itself,kiu

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    the lens flare is too strong imo,kill the chains and yellow too imo,doesnt look like it belongs on a desert highway
    *ps*love how you have the highway and the dirt coming slightly onto the car itself,kiu
    The yellow is fire lol. I suck at making fire. Never could draw flames. :(

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

i like it.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    The yellow is fire lol. I suck at making fire. Never could draw flames. :(
    fire's yellow?

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

I personally hate the new Muscle cars they are coming out with. They're trying to make them look more "sportsy" and "foreign".

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    fire's yellow?
    Find a lighter and flick it. Tell me you don't see yellow in the fire somewhere. If you don't your lighter is a retarded piece of shit lol.

2009 Mustang

User Info Menu

i see a little bit a of yellow at the top,blue at bottom and a mix of orange and yellow in the middle

Zeus's Flame Tut
    Last edited by Blue; 06-14-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast